Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
this exactly what I thought todays offensive game plan would be like. This is what Garrett does on the road. A long pass to Jackson and the DB slips, and we lose this game. I hate Garrett's mentality on the road.........

ejwilson1984

Reaction score
What running room as Randle had? Every time he touches the ball defenders are in his face

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully the entire offense adjusts. I hope that Dez whiff doesn't come back to haunt us because that was a TD.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
So lets just start over, eh? Cut back on the penalties and make some adjustments to the offensive game plan. (LOL...yea I know...)

coult44

Reaction score
Anyone see that ball go right through Dez hands?.. Wow!!!!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Can't continue to shoot own foot with penalties, need to stop that.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What running room as Randle had? Every time he touches the ball defenders are in his face

Not much today. But he's slow, not big enough to power anybody, and he hasn't displayed much vision. I'd like to see us try to throw it to him, finally. He's a good receiver out of the backfield.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
this exactly what I thought todays offensive game plan would be like. This is what Garrett does on the road. A long pass to Jackson and the DB slips, and we lose this game. I hate Garrett's mentality on the road.........

pretty much...play passive take what the defense gives you...he just needs to be removed already.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
NINE penalties on us, yet they dont review that catch by Dez or call illegal contact, holding or PI on the next play. Totally one sided officiating.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
I'd keep running Randle, but definitely not twice on a set of downs unless he can start breaking more long runs. The guy isn't playing that bad, he just has people in his face on a lot of runs.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone see that ball go right through Dez hands?.. Wow!!!!!!

I think pretty much everyone saw it. You won't get a chance like that very often with 3 seconds left. That needs to be a TD every time regardless of time though.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Someone forgot to tell the officials that they need to make it subtle when they screw us over.

Wow I am used to not getting a fair shake but man that was the worst officiated half I have ever seen.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I think if Randle cuts it back cross field he has some running room today but they might have coached that mentality out of him too...

Macnalty

Reaction score
For Dez that is the one in ten that he sometimes misses. Might not see that again all season he is aggressive on those jump balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.