Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This game has been pretty dull. Doesn't look like either team wants to score.

Not sure how there wasn't a review on the Dez catch but whatever.

Chip Kelly kicks a mile long field goal and looks like an idiot giving the opposition 10 seconds at the 50 yard line. Of course Dallas couldn't get it any closer to even attempt a long FG.

Just a real snoozer.

Looked like Dez had a pretty good shot at that ball and the DB took it away from him. Pretty much any DB who talks smack and aggravates Dez holds him pretty much in check it seems. That's the only explanation for DeAngelo Hall playing well against him.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't continue to shoot own foot with penalties, need to stop that.

They haven't done a good job of showing the calls on the broadcast. I have a hard time believing we had 9 bad calls that were more than ticky-tacky. The holds they did show were pretty obvious. I know for a fact that I've seen them 'let 'em play' when we're on offense on calls that would be definite fouls with most officiating crews.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
For Dez that is the one in ten that he sometimes misses. Might not see that again all season he is aggressive on those jump balls.

he missed time the jump but still man would have been an absolute dagger.

Zordon

Reaction score
we've run screen plays for our 2 slowest players, witten and tanner. #theprocess

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Why are people so angry? This is a good road game played by the boys. The offense is starting to see what the eagles are doing defensively.

Animosity

Reaction score
the threat of the read option is gone without Vick. Eagles offense has been cut by more than half. Thank God Foles is playing. Now if only we can put up some more points.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Dez complaining to refs about non-PI call before half while running into the locker room

BXCnjrpCUAAqkkc.jpg:large

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Why do we struggle so much against 3-4 teams? And we have a bunch of them still on the schedule!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's time to get that ball down field. There is no way that Dez/Witten/Williams & Beasley are all covered. Time to get serious.

Reaction score
So now we'll see the relative worth of our head coaches. Whoever comes out with the better halftime adjustments, will win this game. Garrett's track record is awful.

Ender

Reaction score
This game has been pretty dull. Doesn't look like either team wants to score.

Not sure how there wasn't a review on the Dez catch but whatever.

Chip Kelly kicks a mile long field goal and looks like an idiot giving the opposition 10 seconds at the 50 yard line. Of course Dallas couldn't get it any closer to even attempt a long FG.

Just a real snoozer.

Looked like Dez had a pretty good shot at that ball and the DB took it away from him. Pretty much any DB who talks smack and aggravates Dez holds him pretty much in check it seems. That's the only explanation for DeAngelo Hall playing well against him.

I think not throwing him the ball hold him in check

SDCowboy

Reaction score
It's time to get that ball down field. There is no way that Dez/Witten/Williams & Beasley are all covered. Time to get serious.

They certainly can be if the play is poorly designed.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I am watching on fox but have the sound down and listening to Brad and Babe, they are going off on all the miss calls, what are the fox announcers saying?

bark

Reaction score
In years past when the eagles got blitz happy we have burnt them with the wide reciever screens

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Wow I turned on redzone right before the boys scored. lol 2 of the bottom 3 defenses in the league and no scores lol

landroverking

Reaction score
Cowboys in a good place right now. D keeps playing and O comes together in the 2nd half.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Williams/Beasley have 6 catches (on 8 targets) for 87 yards. They have caught 75% of Romo's throws. More of that efficient production, please.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Why are people so angry? This is a good road game played by the boys. The offense is starting to see what the eagles are doing defensively.

Because when you have the "Predict the game" threads, and people get up in there predicting a high score, they get angry when we don't. For me, who predicted nothing, I'm just upset that our offense isn't doing what it did against Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.