Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
They did not rest every starter. I wish you guys would stop saying crap you don’t know to be true. It’s not even possible to rest every starter. They had COVID and injuries, just like us. If you think they wanted to go into the playoff this way, you’re crazy.

It is very possible to rest every starter which is why they would rather start a practice squad player versus have their actual starter play the game. That is how little they care and it is not like their starters are particularly good anyway so these are people not good enough to beat out the players on a mediocre team.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I don’t want the Monday Night Wild Card game. So we’ll probably get the Monday Night prime time game.

Yeah, Jerry mentioned having a “couple” of extra days to get ready for 1st playoff game.

hoping he was just drunk

Ken

Reaction score
Well, the 20 something players that didn't play today will well rested

But Philly will miss the playoffs if the Saints and Rams win
Is that true?

Wow...i would laugh my *** off if that happens and they sat all their players!

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Gifford just fought off that monster and made the play. Let's keep our eyes on this guy.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Stadium is empty! How many times have Birds fans say they are the best in the league and never leave early?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Didn't realize how harmful losing that game last week was. Likely stuck at 4th seed. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
50-50 shot at 3rd seed.
49ers just have beat Rams
Ooops

forgot that Cards must lose toSeahawks too

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Glad we have this one in the bag without any serious injuries; not sure what may have happened to RG but hopefully they're all OK. Talk to you boys next week and let's hope we have a similar outcome next week albeit the next team is not going to rollover like the the 3rd stringers tonight! Go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.