Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Outside of NYC and Vegas is anyone watching that game?
Yes there's a sliver in New York that has to be forced to watch that game and I mean a little sliver and then I believe around Vegas the game is blacked out because it's not a sellout ?That's the only place in the country Not watching Cowboys game

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Yo when can we talk about benching Pollard? Because this guy looks pretty terrible. He needs to go back to his role
From
Last year because this ain’t it

CB61

Reaction score
Yes there's a sliver in New York that has to be forced to watch that game and I mean a little sliver and then I believe around Vegas the game is blacked out because it's not a sellout ?That's the only place in the country Not watching Cowboys game
Hopefully the raiders start beating them so bad they will switch to the Dallas Philly game? Last week we got the Rams game and they switched to something else after Dallas started blowing them out, people were pissed up here about that? Let's hope it happens this week

Blackrain

Reaction score
2 big drops by Lamb and Gallup have slowed us down. But so far it has been the Dak-Show on offense. I don't know how anyone can argue against that right now.

If the Cowboys win, it is BECAUSE OF Dak. Hopefully he gets some help in the 2nd half.
:clap:
You are 100% right Dak has put the team on his back improvised overcome drops fumbled snaps and made it happen we can win this defense has to start hammering their quarterback and having no mercy trust me they would have no mercy on us and have it in the past

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ferguson showing that we absolutely didnt need another TE. I said the entire time I thought Ferguson would do well.... I dont watch college, so nothing to do with schoonmaker, but what a wasted pick that is gonna end up being.

And someone remind me again why we went and got Brandon Cookes. Does he even have a target?

Status
Not open for further replies.