Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Yes there's a sliver in New York that has to be forced to watch that game and I mean a little sliver and then I believe around Vegas the game is blacked out because it's not a sellout ?That's the only place in the country Not watching Cowboys game
My buddy used to live up on a hill for me He had an antenna that could reach Buffalo they're even getting this game ! Years ago when CBS had the NFC we would go up there And that station was forced to show Dallas games and rest of NFC games

Sydla

Reaction score
Not impressed with the Eagles' D.
Nah but they do have a couple of playmakers in guys like Reddick who can make a big play that can turn a game. They are suspect over the middle pass D wise. We should really keep working that.

And it looks like the Eagles finally adjusted to Lamb and are putting Slay on him all the time now, which means Cooks or Gallup have to attack the other CBs who are not very good.

CB61

Reaction score
My buddy used to live up on a hill for me He had an antenna that could reach Buffalo they're even getting this game ! Years ago when CBS had the NFC we would go up there And that station was forced to show Dallas games and rest of NFC games
We used to tell people that and say no they aren't going to show Dallas they're going to show Buffalo? There are some people in this world ? The CBS station couldn't show Buffalo because they had NFC games NBC head AFC games then smh

bigE79

Reaction score
This 1st Dr is huge,we can't give up anything,our DEs have to contain the edges and we have to play tighter coverage and stop the damn run up the middle...is this too much to ask?

jsb357

Reaction score
Eagles going run game in the second half can Dallas defense hold up?

links18

Reaction score
Is the offense just flat out ignoring him...or is Cooks the Cowboys 2023 version of Amari Cooper 2021 = plays lackadaisical in too many games?
He's like the third or fourth option right now after Lamb, Ferguson and maybe Pollard.

Status
Not open for further replies.