Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Giants are a mess . Dabol is history .
The most overrated personnel going into this season. They have so few pro-bowl caliber players there’s no way they can compete for the playoffs.

Also been injured a lot but the roster is below average regardless.

CB61

Reaction score
Very good addition to the offensive line, which has been pretty dominant today.
I heard on radio that one play him and the other Smith had excellent blocks but it only went for 3 yards? Lol But they said Tyron was really moving? That's a good sign

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nah but they do have a couple of playmakers in guys like Reddick who can make a big play that can turn a game. They are suspect over the middle pass D wise. We should really keep working that.

And it looks like the Eagles finally adjusted to Lamb and are putting Slay on him all the time now, which means Cooks or Gallup have to attack the other CBs who are not very good.
You said the game was over at 7-0.

Mr_437

Reaction score
id force hurts to run on that knee and play inside leverage on the receivers.
I'd blitz him and turn up the heat because if his knee isn't right his running will compromised and throwing off a hurt knee should effect his accuracy.

CB61

Reaction score
The most overrated personnel going into this season. They have so few pro-bowl caliber players there’s no way they can compete for the playoffs.

Also been injured a lot but the roster is below average regardless.
I'm hoping the raiders score again then they'll get rid of this game and start showing the Dallas game where I live? They did it last week when Dallas was blowing out the Rams

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I heard on radio that one play him and the other Smith had excellent blocks but it only went for 3 yards? Lol But they said Tyron was really moving? That's a good sign

Yep Pollard looked slower then Zeke and just ran to the sideline. It's tough to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.