Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Cant blame the defense for everything. They got some key stops and they are the main reason why we have a chance now.

This offense has been terrible. Absolutely terrible. Miscommunication, missed opportunites and a turnover. You can slip by bad teams like the Giants, but you don't beat good teams like that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Woe is cowboy fans because they haven't won in 18 years. Cowboys are 8-3, down in a game, whinny fan starts to cry about the last 18 years. I wonder if any other fan base does that.

And to top it off, we get this crap for halftime

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I am asking here. Not accusing. Do people on here think that Garrett game plans differently from game to game or does he just line 'em up and play , week after week? As the head coach, he is the ultimate decision maker.
I'm just curious if you believe he really game plans differently for each opponent.

He's a professional coach. He better. Not every team presents the same challenges.

Parche

Reaction score
Woe is cowboy fans because they haven't won in 18 years. Cowboys are 8-3, down in a game, whinny fan starts to cry about the last 18 years. I wonder if any other fan base does that.

Well, were getting killed today. But youre mostly right.

lqmac1

Reaction score
If we make it into the playoffs, I hope we are the sixth seed. I like our chances on the road way more than at home. I don't know what it is with this team and playing in Arlington, but they are a below average team at home!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
LOL at those middle-aged men raving at the Pitbull mini-concert right now. Fist-bumping like true guidos with the teenagers. #Merica

BlueStar22

Reaction score
As much as we love Ro McClain, sideline-to-sideline, I think I like Lee better.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score

I would bet all of them do. Nobody likes losing. Dallas fans aren't different than any other fans. Check other teams boards when they're losing, you'll see the same stuff.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cant blame the defense for everything. They got some key stops and they are the main reason why we have a chance now.

This offense has been terrible. Absolutely terrible. Miscommunication, missed opportunites and a turnover. You can slip by bad teams like the Giants, but you don't beat good teams like that.

+1

Gaede

Reaction score
I would also continue running the ball. Resting our defense is the best chance we've got. However, we've got to get more pressure on Sanchez. And disrupt their offense. Need to be aggressive and out them against the ropes

Status
Not open for further replies.