Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoov

Reaction score
He has been sub par at best and this team had played below.... if u weren't blind u would see that romo isn't seeing the field maybe because of gameplan or receivers not getting open. whatever the case HE definitely needs to up his game along with the entire team

Yes. He's got to covert those 3rd downs to keep drives alive.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This game is equally on the offense and defense. Both have sucked equally. The damn QB and center can't even get the snap count right. Out played and out coached. They're just better.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cowboys get the ball to start the 2nd half if they can score a TD closing the gap to 23-14 there's still a chance.

That's if our defense don't stop sucking, which there's no evidence to suggest this is true. The only thing I can say is that we are starting to look decent in the red zone.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Explain to me why Marinelli came out with all the Zone defense again. Same thing he did in New York.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The defense actually didn't play that bad in the second quarter. The offense isn't in sync right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's if our defense don't stop sucking, which there's no evidence to suggest this is true. The only thing I can say is that we are starting to look decent in the red zone.

Yeah, if the D doesn't play better there's no chance. Trading scores with them isn't going to get it done.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Starting to look more and more like the Cowboys of old. Other team is getting all the breaks, we're getting beat up from the get go, when the defense gets a stop the offense flails

Status
Not open for further replies.