Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
I would love to see a defense that makes average Qbs look horrible. Not like all pros. That's McCoy, Davis, and Sanchez this year.

Normally hate the halftime crap, but at least the extra long half let's our defense rest a bit more

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It's only one game, and it isn't over yet.

I'm just pointing out the default position and the obvious. 21 points last week against the Giants through not even two quarters and 260 yards of offense against a little past the end of the first quarter today. None of that speaks to being prepared. This is the time to start showing yourself as a team, not repeating the same pattern of past years and beginning to falter again.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we should stick with the run. Need to keep our defense rested and off the field. I just wish we would run to the outside more. We are very effective when we do but for some reason we do it so sparingly.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
He's damn sure not lipsynching but he sure is pegging the suckmeter.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Don't need to air it out. Stick with the gameplan and cut down on the mistakes.

Gotta take advantage of the one on one coverage they are playing on dez. Fletcher is the weak link of that defense. Attack it.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we should stick with the run. Need to keep our defense rested and off the field. I just wish we would run to the outside more. We are very effective when we do but for some reason we do it so sparingly.

I agree.

dupree89

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, i fully trust Red Genius to make all the necessary half time adjustments that are going to get our team back in the game

I am asking here. Not accusing. Do people on here think that Garrett game plans differently from game to game or does he just line 'em up and play , week after week? As the head coach, he is the ultimate decision maker.
I'm just curious if you believe he really game plans differently for each opponent.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I said it last week,
Cowboys, if you want it............GO GET IT!

I know it's not going well and we're facing real adversity here, but there are some really fair weather fans on this board I swear! Let's go in, make adjustments, strap it up and come out and try to get this win. We did it last week, we can can do it again. I know I'll be blasted for saying this, but so be it!

Let the flames fly.........

Gameover

Reaction score
Woe is cowboy fans because they haven't won in 18 years. Cowboys are 8-3, down in a game, whinny fan starts to cry about the last 18 years. I wonder if any other fan base does that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I've been talking about this getting off to a late start thing, and you can't do that to good teams, and now here we are. We are so lucky they started getting cocky in the last couple of series instead of putting us away.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is pathetic they look unprepared and what are we doing on offense? We get way to cute with BS just play football! And that cloud zone coverage sucks we are a man team

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Even at 8-4 it's no given we will get a wildcard spot. The opening day loss to SF may come back to bite us in the head to head tiebreaker.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
One last warning....Keep it on the game the second half. Trolling and personal attacks that were deleted the first will result in a benching...You have been warned twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.