Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post game thread***

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
6-8 weeks likely the latter. No way of knowing where the break is and if complete or worse so guessing at treatment.

2015 Dallas Cowboys Football Schedule

Record: 2-0, 2-0 (NFC East)
DateOpponentTime/TVTickets
Sunday
Sep. 13 New York Giants
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TXWon 27-26---
Sunday
Sep. 20 at Philadelphia Eagles
Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PAWon 20-10---
Sunday
Sep. 27 Atlanta Falcons
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX1:00pm ET
FOX
Tickets
Sunday
Oct. 4 at New Orleans Saints
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA8:30pm ET
NBC
Tickets
Sunday
Oct. 11 New England Patriots
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX4:25pm ET
CBS
Tickets
Sunday

Oct. 18---BYE------
Sunday
Oct. 25 at New York Giants
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ4:25pm ET
FOX
Tickets
Sunday
Nov. 1 Seattle Seahawks
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX4:25pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 8 Philadelphia Eagles
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX8:30pm ET
NBCBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 15 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL1:00pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Nov. 22 at Miami Dolphins
Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL1:00pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Thursday
Nov. 26 Carolina Panthers
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX4:30pm ET
CBSBuy
Tickets

Monday
Dec. 7 at Washington Commanders
FedEx Field, Landover, MD8:30pm ET
ESPNBuy
Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 13 at Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI4:25pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Saturday
Dec. 19 New York Jets
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX8:25pm ET
NFLNBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Dec. 27 at Buffalo Bills
Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, NY1:00pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Sunday
Jan. 3 Washington Commanders
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX1:00pm ET
FOXBuy
Tickets

Let's say we lose him for 8 weeks which gets us thru the next 7 opponents and the bye week. That's mid November for the TB or more likely the Fins game on Thanksgiving. Missing Thanksgiving gives him another 11 days to heal.

That gives him 6-8 games left to play and us around 5-7 wins IMO and 3-5 losses. I think we can win 10 games or more this year even with Romo out the next 8 weeks. Perhaps that's rosy but remember Hardy and Ro with be back in three weeks and Dez back around Thanksgiving give or take.

Not the road I'd have taken but not so bad.

88jow

Reaction score
A strange game, more flags than a UN meeting.

Gutted about #9, he knew as soon as he was walking off, and I was hoping he was wrong. 8 weeks (maybe even a year!) is a long time without Tony, and I'm now worried about what we are going to do if Weeden gets injured.

D stood tall and held the ship together. 2-0 after two divisional games is nothing to be sniffed at.

We have players coming back at different points over the coming weeks and this means we can only get stronger!

I'm still sure we can still do this, we are the Dallas Cowboys and we never give up!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A strange game, more flags than a UN meeting.

Gutted about #9, he knew as soon as he was walking off, and I was hoping he was wrong. 8 weeks (maybe even a year!) is a long time without Tony, and I'm now worried about what we are going to do if Weeden gets injured.

D stood tall and held the ship together. 2-0 after two divisional games is nothing to be sniffed at.

We have players coming back at different points over the coming weeks and this means we can only get stronger!

I'm still sure we can still do this, we are the Dallas Cowboys and we never give up!

18 penalties. That is practically begging to lose. That needs to be cleaned up. Not everyone will play as bad as the Eagles did yesterday.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
let's be honest with ourselves here guys, Bradford was the cowboys MVP today. I don't know if he's just skiddish from all of the injuries, not a good fit for Kelly's scheme, or just plain not good.. but were it not for all of Bradford's gaffes our cowboys get blown out

and I do think the defense played well.. but make no mistake Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson will not have the horrid game that Bradford did today.. Weeden just needs to take care of the football and we have GOT to get our running game going

You need to give our defense more credit than that. They were excellent against the run and the secondary played well. I'd like to see more sacks, but that will come.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You can't put him on the IR and return him. You can use the designated IR at the beginning of the season only.

Oh, I thought you could use that at any point during the season.

canters

Reaction score
Protect Weeden and run the ball when we need to, and anything is possible, I hope.