Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Venger

Reaction score
tuma0.jpg

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
whos reveling, the only people shocked are the fans who made excuses for Garret, you got out played by Sam I dont belong in the league Bradford, No more excuses.

Where is this DLaw everyone told me was worth the trade, I had said the piper has been paid and its not worth it. Hitchens, 1 play and our fans are so used to suckage they are thrilled with this guy, and than Tyrone Crawford. Where were these guys tonight? Where were they? No one is reveling because most of us didnt fall for the smoke and mirrors, sorry you ddi, but dont get mad at others for seeing waht you didnt.

Huh? Please read the exchange, and sober up, before interjecting.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm going to watch the latest Letftovers episode.

No use being outspoken about Marinelli, he'll be here next week and people will still worship him.

dupree89

Reaction score
Anyone blaming the offense here is just dumb. Over 400 yds of offense. Defense with no turnovers again. One sack against an OL with two tackles playing out of position. How can you honestly try to put this on the offense?

I am blaming people in this order:

1. head coach
2. def coord.
3. the defensive players

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Early on, I was in the group that felt like getting Romo back would right most of the wrongs. While I think his presence will breathe some confidence into the entire team they simply don't have right now, it's becoming clear this team has plenty of other problems.

We're back to the early Garrett years of inventing new ways to lose every week. Muffed punt here, walk-off touchdown there, offensive ineptitude over here. Lot of warts popping up.

The Carnival of Clowns Show is back in Dallas:

c3sign.jpg

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm still trying to grasp the fact that we've forced ONE turnover since WEEK TWO.

This D should be completely and utterly embarrassed.

Tackling was atrocious tonight. Did anybody think for even a millisecond that Wilcox would make that tackle in overtime to keep us alive? Took a terrible angle and didn't even come close to bringing Matthews down.

Both of our OT games have ended the exact same way: lose the coin toss, give up a huge TD with a critical missed tackle by a safety. Disgraceful.

popp1234

Reaction score
Lol at people blaming this on the refs-

Its 100% coaching

I disagree. We also need better/smarter players on defense...period. We need more talent. And oh yeah, Lord knows we can't depend on coaching to pull us through tough times and close games. Jeez...

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
When you lose six out of six with your backup quarterback, that means ...
1.) You're too reliant on your main quarterback
2.) Your coaches don't know enough to strategize to get you at least one win.

This is really, really sad and doesn't speak well of Garrett.

Amazing that even with what you have in your sig that you can admit this.

The guy has been here since 2007 and there might have been 2 years in that span where he seemed good at the job he was doing (2007 and 2009). He's been questionable outside of that. The pass he gets around here is just incredible. He's not a good coach, no matter how much people want it to be so. I guess it's a coping mechanism since Jones has attached himself to hip and people just want something to believe in.

romothesavior

Reaction score
i agree with the caller with norm, even with romo we'd be .500 or maybe a game better b/c of the defense. if he was playing, we'd be talking about the defense giving up leads at the ends of games.

Eh, I disagree. We've lost a lot of really close games. Romo easily makes the difference against New Orleans, New York, Seattle, and tonight.

But really, it makes no difference. You CAN win games in the NFL with backup-caliber quarterbacks, as we've seen plenty of this year around the league. Obviously a Weeden/Cassel-led team ain't gonna go too far, but to not even be able to muster 2-5 with those two is pathetic. We need to clean house with our staff.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
5 sacks in the first half against NE.

Then, basically nothing.

What the heck happened in the locker room at halftime against NE?