Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Man the one thing that sucks is Zeke didn't get his 100 yard game.

But he was huge in the passing game and as a blocking back. He made huge plays on 4th and 1 and on the catch to get a first before wittens TD.

He is a generational type running back and talent. IMO he is the best back in the NFL. Dude is just tough, smart and smooth. He is the real deal and we are lucky to have him. We are not where we are tonight with ramsey or bosa.

Sydla

Reaction score
One of the funnier things about this matchup was Eagles fans claiming Prescott was a fraud because he's a dink and dunk QB.

Wentz leads the league in passes under 5 yards in the air. No one is even close to him. That didn't change tonight either. Wentz apparently threw like 55% of his passes tonight less than 5 yards in the air. LOL.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak played terrible in long stretches of the game. his arm strength just wasn't there but we won the game and he lead us back .

I personally think Romo gets killed tonight with the way the oline played.. Especially Free...

On to the Browns and an easier night for the youngsters.

Yeah I find it impossible to sit there and say Romo wins hands down. Romo doesnt have Daks wheels and Romo would have likely taken a pounding. No doubt there are things Romo does better but those 2 factors make it hard for me to believe in that proclamation as if its automatic.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This is not diss to anyone.. but if you're gonna throw a bad pick... DON'T THROW IT IN THE 4TH OR OT... Although Dak got lucky on 1... this might be his most impressive game in terms of grit. NFCE grudge matches are not easy at all. Schwartz is good. Philly made Ben and Bradford look pedestrian. What guts tonight.

Pabst

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there that I didn't think the fake punt was a designed play. I think Jones knew the punt was going to be blocked and made a break for it. Some of the gunners down field looked like they had no idea what was going on.

Probably know more tomorrow. Gonna be hard to get some sleep with all the adrenaline running, but must try!

CWR

Reaction score
One of the funnier things about this matchup was Eagles fans claiming Prescott was a fraud because he's a dink and dunk QB.

Wentz leads the league in passes under 5 yards in the air. No one is even close to him.

Yep that was pretty much all game long. Yet some are convinced hes the truth but need more time to "evaluate" Dak.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Going for it on 4th was it more confidence in our Offense or more we knew we could not stop them from getting a TD?

bark

Reaction score
Linny didn't do dak any favors tonight. The screen or a smoke route or two would have helped slow down that all out blitz.
This was one game I believe dak could have out gained zeke on the ground. They didn't acct for the qb all nite on the zone read