Game Day Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Text from my dad:

"Thinking of getting a Cowboys tattoo"

This is coming from an executive in a pharmaceutical company who was an Oiler fan and casually follows the Seahawks because he lives there. Did I mention he almost killed me when I got my one and only frat ink when I was 20??

Bizarro world......

I'm telling you this election cycle has everyone twisted. Even the cats are barking... I dunno man

coult44

Reaction score
"troll" - Those with different opinions than my own.

Not even close, you know as well as most, that I Iove opposing opinions. I'm usually the one with one. The there Is a huge difference though.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Last night was the final step I needed to see from Dak. In a primetime game where he was off for most of it, against a division rival, when it was all on the line, he completely turned his game back around. The guy just wins. Period.

visionary

Reaction score
he played well until zeke trucked him in the 4th LOL that was great but jenkins played well for sure

The Eagles defense is a great example of the fact that defense is built on a great front 7 and safety play. While we waste time and resources on CBs

visionary

Reaction score
Last night was the final step I needed to see from Dak. In a primetime game where he was off for most of it, against a division rival, when it was all on the line, he completely turned his game back around. The guy just wins. Period.

I agree
You also have to remember that he throws a lot more deeper passes and holds the ball longer and that he is a rookie
That Eagles D is for real

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Fans are funny. We expect blow outs all the time, and if we're not destroying the team from the beginning until the end, something's wrong with our team.

Hey, the other team is trying to win too. The other team has talented players also. The other team's coaches are trying to scheme against our team as well.

Okay, Dak didn't have such a great game at the start. He's a rookie, and it's not like veteran quarterbacks haven't had the same thing happen to them. It has happened to even Tony Romo.

But Dak did what you ultimately want your quarterback to do and that's to drive the ball down the field and produce the game-winning play.

Keep riding the Dak Attack. His confidence - and the team's confidence - is growing with every win.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Fans are funny. We expect blow outs all the time, and if we're not destroying the team from the beginning until the end, something's wrong with our team.

Hey, the other team is trying to win too. The other team has talented players also. The other team's coaches are trying to scheme against our team as well.

Okay, Dak didn't have such a great game at the start. He's a rookie, and it's not like veteran quarterbacks haven't had the same thing happen to them. It has happened to even Tony Romo.

But Dak did what you ultimately want your quarterback to do and that's to drive the ball down the field and produce the game-winning play.

Keep riding the Dak Attack. His confidence - and the team's confidence - is growing with every win.
Trust me, man. I never expect a blowout with this team. I only hope for them. lol