Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Eagles played a penalty-free game against the Cowboys -- only the second team all season to play a penalty free game. The Patriots were the other against KC. There have been 30 penalty-free games since 2000 and a league-high five have come with the Cowboys as the opponent.
But there's nothing anti-Cowboy about it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just got back from a watch party...………..not going to lie, it never gets old hearing the boo birds in Philly.

Dak and Zeke played like they did as rookies...…….where the hell has this been all season?

Feel bad for DLaw, he would probably be DPOY if he didnt play for the Cowboys...……...he is held dam near every play and no calls

On the flip side, this almost assuredly saves Garrett's job for next season, but no need to get into that tonight, let people enjoy the win.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gregory was gassed from around the start of the 4th quarter on. He was trying till the end, but he looked exhausted. His snap count was really high tonight, maybe the most he’s had as a Cowboy. I haven’t seen a list for tonight’s game, but I’d be amazed if his snap count was below 65%. Missed time and injuries have him still working himself into football shape.

Really hope he doesn’t miss anymore games this season. I get injuries happen, but he builds up that endurance and he’ll get home in those 4th quarter, high-leverage situations. It’ll happen. He needs as much playing time as he can get, tho. Consistent reps, no missed games, making it to every practice. He’s still an infant in his NFL career, tonight was just his 21st game (Taco’s played in 25).

My own sky-high exuberance and (unlofty) expectations for him heading into week one has since shifted into a guarded confidence in him. He’s played very well in three of his last four games, and his snaps have seen an increase as a result — over 50% in 3 of his last 4 games (including tonight). Two games in a row over 50%, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was in the 70%+ range tonight. He never had a game above 45% his rookie year.

Having said that, his last game was a very underwhelming performance (WSH, 10/21), he needed to respond tonight the way he did. Really hoping that he has a David Irving-vs-Green Bay-2016 coming out party soon! :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
AdamJT13‏ @AdamJT13 48m48 minutes ago

The Cowboys' opponents have not been penalized for holding on a pass play since the first quarter in Week 1.

Is this true???? It's happening again?:popcorn:
Well, it was NOTICEABLE in this Azzwhipping WE WERE HANDING OUT TONIGHT,,, YET, OUR stalwart fierce COMMANDO of footballish Attack& Conquer ,the gifted ONE of Kryptonite composited big leaping balls of Battle" #21" remained unfazed in the face of that blantant transgression , unwavering in his programmed prerequisites:starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gregory was gassed from around the start of the 4th quarter on. He was trying till the end, but he looked exhausted. His snap count was really high tonight, maybe the most he’s had as a Cowboy. I haven’t seen a list for tonight’s game, but I’d be amazed if his snap count was below 65%. Missed time and injuries have him still working himself into football shape.

Really hope he doesn’t miss anymore games this season. I get injuries happen, but he builds up that endurance and he’ll get home in those 4th quarter, high-leverage situations. It’ll happen. He needs as much playing time as he can get, tho. Consistent reps, no missed games, making it to every practice. He’s still an infant in his NFL career, tonight was just his 21st game (Taco’s played in 25).

My own sky-high exuberance and (unlofty) expectations for him heading into week one has since shifted into a guarded confidence in him. He’s played very well in three of his last four games, and his snaps have seen an increase as a result — over 50% in 3 of his last 4 games (including tonight). Two games in a row over 50%, and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was in the 70%+ range tonight. He never had a game above 45% his rookie year.

Having said that, his last game was a very underwhelming performance (WSH, 10/21), he needed to respond tonight the way he did. Really hoping that he has a David Irving-vs-Green Bay-2016 coming out party soon! :)
Good post,Bro!:thumbup:

Little Brother, Man Alive! I'm PROUD of every MAN JACK that hit that playing field tonight,,, #70
( is a virtual
bullmongony of ancient fabled lore& legend),,, and our #4 landed in a HOT L.Z. from the very second his cleats assaulted enemy turf& was heavily pressured ( PHILLY D tried playing their 110%effort of:
" punk us down",style,, and they were starting to *** the **** OUT by the middle of that second quarter) cuz' #4 came to FIGHT!

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just got back from a watch party...………..not going to lie, it never gets old hearing the boo birds in Philly.

Dak and Zeke played like they did as rookies...…….where the hell has this been all season?

Feel bad for DLaw, he would probably be DPOY if he didnt play for the Cowboys...……...he is held dam near every play and no calls

On the flip side, this almost assuredly saves Garrett's job for next season, but no need to get into that tonight, let people enjoy the win.

I thought you'd switched sides and were rooting for the Cowboys to get blown out? And here I was feeling bad for you, knowing you'd been disappointed again, having switched over to root for the losing team again.

crazytown41

Reaction score
BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys Offer Jason Garret 5-yr $100M Extension
200.gif

Carter

Reaction score
This just keeps Linehan and Garrett around longer. Its false hope anyway. We will drop the next two looking pedestrian on Offense, going away from what worked today again. Just because its the Cowboys way. Its the most gruelsome fanship you can have on this planet.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They pulled it out.
But I won’t say it saved the season.

Need to win the next 2, then may have a chance.
No but it keeps the season interesting, thats all I care about.
I am going no further than 1 game at a time, so they do need to beat atlanta, and if cleveland can beat them
dallas might too.
they still have 1 loss in their pocket, but hopefully they will save that for later on.

I think still 10-6 can take the div, wash is bound to lose 3-4 more. Eagles should lose 2 more.
so only question is can dallas now go on a win streak ?????? they have to, they need to win 6 of the last 7
which is a huge challenge for this team and coaching staff.

It was funny to see the eagle fans faces looking so disappointed lol They were in shock.