Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And the worst damn fans in the NFL still can’t keep their hate in check for even one night of a huge win.
Dak has warts. He’s not a polished franchise QB. Those of us who love him and defend him know that. It’s the absolutely stupid comments, like Dak deserves no credit, Dak is the worst QB in the NFL, Romo would have won by 30 (all in this very thread) make us defend him. I love Dak, knowing he doesn’t have the talent of the top QBs in the league.

I love Romo, but he had an entire career and many opportunities to pull big time wins out in huge games with a stellar cast on offense, and he didn’t get it done.

A five game winning streak, the division virtually locked up, and hardly anything positive to say by some. It’s sickening. I’ve never seen a WR or TE in the NFL in my 50+ years as a grown fan that ever took over a game alone. Great plays are the result of great preparation, great execution, and a QB giving them the opportunity.

toto1939

Reaction score
Just maybe, starting to look like we're the team that Destiny has sided with this year

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
HR0EKKB.gif

Gaede

Reaction score
Man, Dak had a brutal game but he pulled it out in the end. That was a Romo game for sure from the QB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And the worst damn fans in the NFL still can’t keep their hate in check for even one night of a huge win.
Dak has warts. He’s not a polished franchise QB. Those of us who love him and defend him know that. It’s the absolutely stupid comments, like Dak deserves no credit, Dak is the worst QB in the NFL, Romo would have won by 30 (all in this very thread) make us defend him. I love Dak, knowing he doesn’t have the talent of the top QBs in the league.

I love Romo, but he had an entire career and many opportunities to pull big time wins out in huge games with a stellar cast on offense, and he didn’t get it done.

A five game winning streak, the division virtually locked up, and hardly anything positive to say by some. It’s sickening. I’ve never seen a WR or TE in the NFL in my 50+ years as a grown fan that ever took over a game alone. Great plays are the result of great preparation, great execution, and a QB giving them the opportunity.
It is sickening. Those that do it are scum of the earth.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
We don't apologize for wins no matter how it comes. Dak needs to clean up some things. Does his QB Coach/OC preach ball security? Enjoy the week Cowboys fans. We're in the drivers seat for the division.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Our coaches sometimes make us all scratch our heads, but if you heard Cooper’s comments at the end of the game about this being so much fun, a dream come true (all after being a pro bowl player in Oakland) speaks to the culture Garrett has created, if nothing else.