Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember this fans, Dak has had inconsistent WR play until recently, along with, terrible offensive coordinating all of his career here. Amari Cooper even mentioned it last night. "Another come back route" ugh!!!

Did you guys watch the offensive line last night? It was below average AGAIN! But Dak overcame it. How many penalties did we see on the line that continuously put us back when we had momentum tonight?

For all the Romo lovers out there, you're being left behind. Romo's moved on, but you guys are still riding in a beat up 1984 car, while the rest of us are cruising in a 2019 sports car. I know every Dak hater is waiting for us to fold, to go down so they can say, "I told you so". But make no mistakes about it, Jerry Jones is the only word that counts in Cowboys nation, and Jerry said he's signing Dak. So you can either choose to be miserable, because Dak's here to stay, or you can just simply jump on board.

When Jerry and the team jumps off board with Dak, so will I. I guess I'm saying, I ride or die with the Cowboys.
It's the only choice they give us!

CB61

Reaction score
Criticizing Dak not criticizing back oh, well I must say he didn't hear redeem himself let's just hope he keeps it up and I'll be happy to eat my words
He did redeem himself damn phone