Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Kellen Moore...who wants to bench him...But it's not his call. It's the dirty little secret that's been floating around for weeks. :rolleyes:
Yeah...I mean what do a QB coach do anyway...:rolleyes:
tenor.gif

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was the Cardiac Cardinals. But who cares! GO Cowboys!!
I remember Jim Hart winning all those fourth quarter games under Air Coryell, but I have heard media and player references to Cardiac Cowboys. Cliff Harris referred to that moniker in his book.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Like I said see my reply how many turnovers did he have and how many points did Philadelphia get off them I see that is redeeming himself that's all nothing more in two of those touchdowns were all Cooper yes he got the ball there but that's his job he has way too many fumbles he throws way too many errant passes, he misses wide open receivers constantly. No I said I'm not a dak hater but in his current form he is not the future of the Dallas Cowboys
Name one QB that doesn't fumble, throw picks or misses wide open guys. Dak isn't elite and no one is saying he is but he has the potential to be elite and right now he is winning games. People want to criticize every single pass the throws, I dare you go watch other QBs and you will see the same thing.

That's just laughable when you say Dak can't throw the ball but then turn around and say it's his job to throw it to Cooper......... Well it's Cooper's job to catch it and make plays. Man some of you fans are so childish. Defense couldn't stop Philly in the 4th quarter and Dak took over and led this team to victory. It wasn't just throws to Cooper but he thi the TEs and Beasley to pick up crucial first downs.

I can't understand how you "fans" always complain after a win.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
By the way the second one was all Cooper he stole the ball out of the air the past was nowhere near where it needed to be and it doesn't have to be all the time that's what your receiver is for yes they were all pretty no matter what we won the game but like I said his three turnovers kept Philadelphia in the game to begin with that's what bothers me I would love to see him progress at this point he's not. Of course being a Dallas Cowboy fan I will root for him but I will also criticized him
Another foolish post. The pass was the only place it could be as the DB was there playing the slant. Dak threw it behind him so Cooper could stop. It was going to be a first down. The defender was lucky to get his trailing hand weakly on the ball, and Cooper did nothing special to simply catch it and run in. Attack Dak for fumbles and overthrows, but the first INT and the OT TD were good throws. Blame Gallup for quitting on his route on the second overthrow because he wasn’t expecting the ball his way.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Man Gruden is really looking like a dumb *** right now. Sorry for the guy.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the Saints game. I was wondering how much worse could NFL officiating be.

I guess I got my answer
Was thinking the same thing. Lots of keeping the calls close at the end of the game. The Roughing the Passer call against Gregory was lame.