Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Was following the game thread because I was travelling, and I was appalled how badly Dak was playing (ie sucking). Then I saw the extended game highlights and stats and thought that wasn't as bad as I had been led to believe. Moral of the story: hyperbole is not just a river in Greece.
Oh Bro!,,, that game thread IS the benchmark YARDSTICK in the evaluation & categorical placement of YER' FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS ,,,ER,,, FANDOMo_O

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
And my 57 years of watching the Cowboys gives me the right to criticize no matter who says otherwise so stop telling me about all the place in the game I watch the game I watch more than the game I watch other things besides where the ball goes and I have all the games recorded and I go over each game just about every play every week
,,,er,,,COPY! (I :huh: think,,ah,,,maybe)

didn't you just overtly "quote" yerself?o_O*

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Proud of my boys. They're a flawed team. That's why they can completely dominate a game and it still goes to overtime but they played hard, they smacked the Champions right in the mouth and battled the entire way. The QB turned the ball over multiple times but I thought he played well despite of that. I thought this was the best version of him. (Who I still hate and would love to get into an MMA cage some day.)

Even the head coach was ballsy today. That call to go for it on 4th down in overtime is something I wouldn't have done, it's probably something most coaches wouldn't have either, but he did and it paid off. It won them the game.

We have the best tight ends in the league even without Swaim. It's ridiculous.

It's going to be really tough to win games without Zack Martin. Williams was a turnstile in relief.

We over paid for that Armani Copper guy. Learn from it.

We're playoff bound as division champions. I hope this teaches you guys to have a little faith in your team going forward.

We just ended the Eagles season. How sweet it is.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Proud of my boys. They're a flawed team. That's why they can completely dominate a game and it still goes to overtime but they played hard, they smacked the Champions right in the mouth and battled the entire way. The QB turned the ball over multiple times but I thought he played well despite of that. I thought this was the best version of him. (Who I still hate and would love to get into an MMA cage some day.)

Even the head coach was ballsy today. That call to go for it on 4th down in overtime is something I wouldn't have done, it's probably something most coaches wouldn't have either, but he did and it paid off. It won them the game.

It's going to be really tough to win games without Zack Martin. Williams was a turnstile in relief.

We're playoff bound as division champions. I hope this teaches you guys to have a little faith in your team going forward.

:lmao2:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Garbage Like Hunter...

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I wish Dak would play like this (minue the Turnovers) more often

Throw the ball down the field. Take risks. It was the first game where I didnt feel like 3rd and long was impossible to convert

Id take this Dak over that conservative crap he does week in/out any day of the week.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wentz is a QB God, and he was even worse. Any QB can look great in 7 on 7 drills or with perfect protection. A good pass rush results in overthrows and inaccuracy by all QBs....this game proved that with both the #2 overall and the 4th rounder.
Goff and Trubisky both have 3 ints with the entire 4th quarter to go.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish Dak would play like this (minue the Turnovers) more often

Throw the ball down the field. Take risks. It was the first game where I didnt feel like 3rd and long was impossible to convert

Id take this Dak over that conservative crap he does week in/out any day of the week.
That was my mindset. Even with the first interception, I thought, "That's okay, at least he's throwing it down field."

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So is this the game you guys wanted from Dak. Be aggressive but give up INTs? His line - 42/54 - 455yds 2 INTs 2 TDs.

Well, he could have been aggressive without the turnovers. Neither were forced passes. He underthrew Cooper (although I give some credit to the DB on that one for undercutting the route) and badly missed a wide-open Gallup on the other. He also underthrew Gallup on one go and overthrew him on the other.

That might sound like I'm complaining, but if we're going to sing his praises, deservedly so, for completing 42 passes for 455 yards and 3 TDs, I don't think we can ignore the mistakes that also helped the Eagles stay in the game.

CB61

Reaction score
,,,er,,,COPY! (I :huh: think,,ah,,,maybe)

didn't you just overtly "quote" yerself?o_O*
Yes I'm tired of these guys getting on me about criticizing back and they don't even watch the play they just don't see things and one guy last week asked me what the hell is Anthony Brown Got to Do With It play I told him he's got his back to the ball and the play trying to call a timeout not paying attention I told him to watch all of the game just not where the ball goes but yes I did go on a rant and I ignored those two people cuz I'm sick of them actually I've never even seen them on here before today probably trolls

CB61

Reaction score
I'm okay now most of the damage was done to the nerve in the elbow for the door caught it door also caught me shoulder to thought for sure rotator cuff was torn lucky for me it was not and I got a whole $24 a day from workman's comp after the first 7 days had to use my work time or first 7 which I got back which was nice that's part of our contract I guess

CB61

Reaction score
Yes I'm tired of these guys getting on me about criticizing back and they don't even watch the play they just don't see things and one guy last week asked me what the hell is Anthony Brown Got to Do With It play I told him he's got his back to the ball and the play trying to call a timeout not paying attention I told him to watch all of the game just not where the ball goes but yes I did go on a rant and I ignored those two people cuz I'm sick of them actually I've never even seen them on here before today probably trolls
I also wanted to make sure to make it clear to those idiots exactly what I was saying because they were trying to put words in my mouth I don't think they are really Cowboys fans or just bandwagon jumpers