Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

madcow74

Reaction score
Most relaxing game of the year...despite our soft schedule. My wife and I were drinking wine before halftime. Cheers

triplets_93

Reaction score
The Cowboys were 9 for 15 converting third and 4th downs tonight. That's 60%, and well above the league average.

Save that complaint for another game.
Thanks for the meaningless stats!

When we play top tier teams, we'll need to be able to convert on those 3rd and 3's to stay in the game. A Landry coached team would be making those conversions, and "saving" them for later.

Zordon

Reaction score
l2xRFeQ.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team is Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde.
You never know which one shows up.

We’ve won more games than any other NFC the last four seasons with the possible exception of the Saints.

And we learned in a brilliant thread this week that we’re middle-of-the-road in terms of beating teams with winning records. This means math says we beat bad teams more consistently than other teams in the conference and lose instead to the better teams. Making us illegitimately one of the least Jeckyl/Hydeteams in the entire league. Yet our fans choose to believe the opposite. That should tell you something.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You love to see it.

Hope that's true, re: Quinn. That one concerned me a bit. It seems sometimes that the ones you don't even see on the field (where you can decide for yourself what probably hurts and how bad) end up being the more serious sorts of injuries.