Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Tim McManusESPN Staff Writer

Losing to the Dallas Cowboys is one thing, but for the Philadelphia Eagles to be so thoroughly outmatched in the season's most critical game -- a 37-10 Dallas romp -- is nothing short of alarming. Coach Doug Pederson seemed to sense his team was veering off course following a bad loss in Minnesota and tried to reroute them this week by cutting starting linebacker Zach Brown and stepping out of character to essentially guarantee a win against Dallas during a radio appearance. Whatever spark was intended did not catch. With another road test against the 5-1 Buffalo Bills up next, followed by a three-game home stretch against the Chicago Bears, New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks, the Eagles season is suddenly on shaky ground.

Huge game for Philly and Wentz and Dougie come up short? Say it aint so?!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
He never left. You and so many others who are propagating the, "bad stuff means Garrett/good stuff means Moore," narrative have just been displaying examples of the Dunning-Kruger Effect for the last month. Quite entertaining if, like me, you enjoy watching people develop arguments designed to uphold their biases.

Da heck are you talking about ?

We do have the metacognition , and we have 9 YEARS OF IT .

CWR

Reaction score
I notice some posters make threads calling out Dak mere seconds after the game ends after a loss. Where are the triumphant threads? :flagwave:

Lets start one! Lol go Dak, go Cowboys!! Thats my qb!

SacredStar

Reaction score
I was able to watch the first 3 games....all wins.

I was unable to watch the next 3....all losses BUT, I recorded them.

Tonight, I was not able to watch the game and decided not to record it, and they won.

Sucks I won't see it, sounded like a great game to watch. But the mojo is back and I will not record any more games that I am unable to watch.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I was able to watch the first 3 games....all wins.

I was unable to watch the next 3....all losses BUT, I recorded them.

Tonight, I was not able to watch the game and decided not to record it, and they won.

Sucks I won't see it, sounded like a great game to watch. But the mojo is back and I will not record any more games that I am unable to watch.

I am sure someone will post it on youtube

Haimerej

Reaction score
not bias, just simple observation. garrett is not innovative or creative. when he had members of his family on the coaching staff, they were just as average at their jobs as he is at his. seems it runs in the family.

A poor observation based on stat sheets more than any evidence. There was nothing actually compelling behind the narrative that Garrett decided to change Moore's playcalling. In fact, when they weren't shooting themselves in the foot (which they tried a few times tonight) they were generally productive, albeit too late against GB and NYJ. The idea that a poor performance meant Moore had his duties changed was absurd on it's face.

cowboyec

Reaction score
backs to the wall.
HELLUVA WIN.
3-0 in the East....with 3 Div Games Remaining.
:flagwave:WIN THIS EAST:flagwave:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
If the cowboys have only beat bad teams this week what does that make the eagles? largest margin of victory this year? It’s gotta be close. Can’t wait to do it again in December.