Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
It has been a great few weeks with the way the D has been playing. But how about the O-Line. They get a lot of kudos for helping the offense play the way we have. Of the coaches, Kellen M is my only disappointment (our woes on D are not all Mike Nolan as is evident the way we have played the last few weeks) albeit he has improved play calling some over the last few weeks as well. I just don't like that we do not have play action passes, draws and don't call more screens! Great job all around. Nice hanging out with you all and GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Eagles will not lose on purpose, they love to play spoiler and its reason enough to play.
Win or lose they are playing spoiler technically. but yeah I agree, no professional team or player wants to lose on purpose.

bewp7

Reaction score
cowboys will win nfc east and make it to nfc championship game just because it does not make sense

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins declined to talk to reporters after today's game and left the stadium. NFL rules state that barring an injury, the starting QB must speak with the media after the game. A rough week for the 2019 first-rounder.

I think that's the 2nd or 3rd time he's done this....

Looming suspension???? Sounds like he's doing everything he can to get out of Washington. :popcorn:

Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL steps in on this one....

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Does anyone else put it past the eagles to lose on purpose? Honestly?
Teams don’t lose on purpose and certainly not to a division rival. If anything, this embarrassing loss, blowing the early lead, will inspire them to want to finish the season.

pitt33

Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins declined to talk to reporters after today's game and left the stadium. NFL rules state that barring an injury, the starting QB must speak with the media after the game. A rough week for the 2019 first-rounder.

I think that's the 2nd or 3rd time he's done this....

Looming suspension???? Sounds like he's doing everything he can to get out of Washington. :popcorn:

Wouldn't surprise me if the NFL steps in on this one....
That’s ok. He’s not an NFL quarterback

phildadon86

Reaction score
Teams don’t lose on purpose and certainly not to a division rival. If anything, this embarrassing loss, blowing the early lead, will inspire them to want to finish the season.
We’re talking about the same team that did a fake kneel today. Lol.

cern

Reaction score
i he so yes Pederson blew it IMO he stopped using Hurts in the rpos and planned runs to pass when it was working..he pulled a Garett lol
Not his best game. Lurie is not a happy camper. Over the years, when i was dissatisfied with someone's performance, i'd call them in, let them know how i felt, and tell them to convince me i'm wrong .

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Who beats that team today?

Honestly....that is the blueprint. If we can protect the middle...and give Dalton time....spread people out....we are a tough match up. Sadly....Looney just keeps getting dumped into Dalton's lap. I would be going w/ the rookie. Also....Zeke running hard. Something you just haven't seen all year. If you get that guy....running w/ extra juice.....he can be a difference maker.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will destroy the Giants. It's just a question of whether the Wentzless Eagles can beat the Commanders.

I don’t like their chances.

We have to pray for the second coming.

CWR

Reaction score
I've been every which direction a fan can go, this season. All I can say now is I'm proud of these guys. They never stopped fighting. Its nice to have a premium pick, but maybe this team is better than we've given them credit for.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not his best game. Lurie is not a happy camper. Over the years, when i was dissatisfied with someone's performance, i'd call them in, let them know how i felt, and tell them to convince me i'm wrong .
they had us on the ropes running wild 14-3 and just getting desperate after each score by us and abandoned what was working. They played rights into our hands..thats coaching issue play calls went pass happy and we are better in pass plays with our healthy DBs back and Gregory playing great..

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles-Dynasty-RIP-1024x656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.