Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghst187

Reaction score
I have bashed the staff a lot but I will give them kudos on this one. Really nice game that I did not expect them to win. Can’t remember our defense creating turnovers consistently since the 90s.
Randy Gregory was incredible, hopefully Jerry doesn’t run to the locker room with a 200m 30 year contract for him. Zeke had a nice game as did Dalton.
I will be glad when DJax retires. I’ve loathed that guy since day one. I want Wentz back. Hurts may be decent.

75boyz

Reaction score
Everyone else will be pouring a stiff one and talking about their feelings on draft day.
Wait until next week when the iggles are getting destroyed by the Commanders.

Whether the Commanders win or not your point is well understood and one I agree with.
Unless Dallas wins a SB with this team, nothing truly has been accomplished and imo only lessens their future team building success by empty wins.
The lower draft picks availability on draft day impact the opportunity to future team success.

Empty wins accomplish absolutely nothing.

Unless the Team Mediocrity standard/status quo is the ultimate goal.

Coach Jerry is okay with this standard obviously.

And a whole bunch of Zoners support Jerry's comfort zone too.

That's what's so sad.

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

What exactly is CeeDee Lamb's celebration? It looks a little like a throat slashing, but not quite. Wouldn't surprise me if the league bans it or some official misinterprets it and flags him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.