Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post-Game Thread***

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Great point. QB yards mean nothing if you're not dominating and getting victories. 1st game we lose, Dak 400 + yards. Since, Dak under 300 we win both.

We won 3 titles in the 90s because we were lethal at both.
Yep. And I gotta say, Zeke seems to have a lot more burst than last year, as well. Think he dropped down to 215lbs in the offseason? It definitely has made a difference. As for the playcalling, it seems like Moore really uses EVERY weapon at his disposal, doesn't it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep. And I gotta say, Zeke seems to have a lot more burst than last year, as well. Think he dropped down to 215lbs in the offseason? It definitely has made a difference. As for the playcalling, it seems like Moore really uses EVERY weapon at his disposal, doesn't it?
facts

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always feel bad for Biadasz when he struggles because he's having a bad game plus he's a ginger at the same time.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He said he got down to 218 about 10 less than previous years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And let's remember that Cooper was playing with cracked ribs tonight, too. So we weren't even close to full strength in the receiving corps.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And let's remember that Cooper was playing with cracked ribs tonight, too. So we weren't even close to full strength in the receiving corps.
when healthy =Potent

now add hungry young defense..a punter who can drive the ball and kicker can make 56 yarder? is this a TEAM? developing into a total team?