Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post Game Thread***

Carson

Reaction score
It's not like we had all our starters out there. No Parsons, Diggs, Kearse, Tyron...Those are marquee names that weren't seen on the field.
Don’t tell Brian Greise this. He’s likely in the corner crying that we were a full strength squad and Philly had 22 backups. He’s probably punching the air with his all teams want to play Dallas in the playoffs mantra.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Don’t tell Brian Greise this. He’s likely in the corner crying that we were a full strength squad and Philly had 22 backups. He’s probably punching the air with his all teams want to play Dallas in the playoffs mantra.
How did he feel the first time we murdered them with a full deck?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What a GLORIOUS victory! I couldn't post cuz I was on a plane (maybe I should be on a plane more when we're playing). I went from Cleveland to Chicago to New Orleans (for a comic con) to Dallas to Cleveland in less than 24 hours. But I was able to watch the game on the ride to Dallas and to Cleveland.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Stats that don’t matter.

Why did Ward throw 1 pass for 2 yards and get a 100 rating while Rush threw 1 pass for 10 yards but gets a 29.6 rating? No sacks for either….weird.

Thoughts.

I love the effort our defense gives, but I sure don’t want to see the Titans/Henry in the SB. Even in my dreams, that would be a nightmare. We cannot play a power rushing team with LVE, Parsons, and all those DBs. This team needs to find at least 2 more LBs for next year…..ones who can stuff the run.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I know our starting CBs will be Diggs, Brown, and Lewis in the playoffs, but I think it should be Diggs, Joseph, and Brown.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was quite obvious, wasn't he?

Plankton

Reaction score
They did what they should have done against a training camp style exhibition opponent. This should boost confidence, but they have to clean up a whole bunch of stuff with their run fits on defense. Oh, and if they don't have a slew of kicker auditions over the next couple of days, it's coaching malpractice.

Next week, the Cowboys will face an opponent that will be capable of punching back. They need to up their game big time.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Eagles are trash. Not a single win over a team with a winning record.

pitt33

Reaction score
I know our starting CBs will be Diggs, Brown, and Lewis in the playoffs, but I think it should be Diggs, Joseph, and Brown.
Wouldn’t be opposed to that. Joseph had a nice open field tackle late.

Sammy

Reaction score
Post Post Game Post:

Anyone else keep thinking today is Monday? Saw my neighbor in a suit and thought oh no who died? Then realized it's Sunday and he's just going to church.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually just showed what a RB can do that has some vision....and a little burst. Our best runs was from the Hardy kid....and Clements.

Zeke just needs to quit looking for the first guy to hit.....before he becomes Earl Campbell.

agree about Zeke...Campbell busted down every wall until too crippled to play

Creeper

Reaction score
Eagles are trash. Not a single win over a team with a winning record.

Well, they beat New Orleans who could have a winning record if they win today. They also beat Denver, a team Dallas could not handle.