Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles Postgame thread ***

garyo1954

Reaction score
If everybody in the game thread would relax, they would have enjoyed a great game!
It was not pretty, (she just said that on TV).......but I said it first!
A lot of positives tonight!

rags

Reaction score
We got 4 turnovers tonight and still didn't win. SMH.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
At least the defense showed signs of life. DTs still getting blown off the ball.

Gregory is probably going to be the best defensive end by the end of the season.

I doubt it.. Did you watch Lawrence at all tonight? A sack.. several TFLs and most impressively running down plays downfield on more than one occasion. Lawrence was easily the best player on the defense.. and that's including Diggs and his two INTs. Though you gotta give it up for that over the shoulder grab.. Then again that knee drag pick in the end zone was pretty impressive too.

Loso86

Reaction score
Those who are still hating on Dak after these last few games....just stop. He clearly without even playing is showing how much this is HIS team, Elite or not. On a night where the defense actually SHOWED up the O didnt

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If everybody in the game thread would relax, they would have enjoyed a great game!
It was not pretty, (she just said that on TV).......but I said it first!
A lot of positives tonight!

Well, the defence has a lot of positives on it! Offense....................................we need Dak.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Those who are still hating on Dak after these last few games....just stop. He clearly without even playing is showing how much this is HIS team, Elite or not. On a night where the defense actually SHOWED up the O didnt

Exactly, if Dak plays tonight, I think we wipe the floor with Philthy!!!

Reaction score
The defense played well because they actually believe in their QB now.
Just more proof of how bad Carson Wentz really is.

He was no better than DiNucci. The refs scored more points for the Eagles than Wentz did

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Best game this TEAM has played all season.

Agree....Sadly though....we still stink. Can't stop the run...and Steele is a hot lotto ticket for sacks. Thought we would fix that this week..getting Martin back..sliding him out to tackle....Mcgovern is better.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Well, the defence has a lot of positives on it! Offense....................................we need Dak.

And tomorrow I'll be driving my 2021 emerald green Chevy Camaro ZL1 convertible!