Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles Postgame thread ***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Man if were completely healthy I feel like we could be undefeated or only 1 loss. Obviously goes without saying lol

I agree...if our defence had played this season like they did tonight. THIS was what I wanted from our defence!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I went into this game with limited expectations for the offense. I’m guessing the vast majority of us knew we weren’t likely to score much. 90% of my interest in this game was to watch the defense and we definitely showed some good things on that side of the ball. I’m glad Collinworth was stressing DLaw’s hustle and heart too. He gets too much ish on this board.

TonyS

Reaction score
Money can't buy you respect, and Jerry Jones has basically lost any respect he had as a "football" guy from the 90s. I get some level of satisfaction from knowing that, even when he's sitting in his owner's box, or on his aircraft carrier, or flying in his private jet, that he knows deep down inside that Jimmy was responsible for his success, and was right that Jerry didn't know a lick about coaching NFL football. And in the quiet darkness on his thousand dollar sheets and in his millions of dollars mansion, that he's absolutely miserable because of it. He's more miserable than I could ever be because the Cowboys are perennial underachievers no matter what he does. That gives me solice. :)

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Pretty difficult to go lower than the last 2 games, so I had zero expectations.

defense was better, made some plays. Offense, it’s so limited with what they can do, it was about what I expected. Bad football, somewhat competitive.

maybe the most surprising thing was how bad the eagles are. I mean 15-9 with Da Nooch on your side of the field driving in the 4th and you were also playing against one of the worst nfl defenses in history.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Agreed. Funny how they play better with 50 and after cutting all the dead weight FAs

Well, I thought they'd play better with 50. He's the captain of the defence. But yeah, cutting the deadweight was clearly helpful. Maybe cutting a bit more will help.

75boyz

Reaction score
Hard to be upset when you have resigned yourself to the fact the Cowboys will never win anything until Jerry and Stephen and probably the next two generations die.

Agree and might I add that you sir, are a true realist. As I am. Cheers :)
Lol

Last edited: