Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Are you watching the Ravens right now? Yapping at the camera like Primetime & Irvin. Team celebrations in the endzone after a turnover...even Brandon Carr got in on it. Carr was a zombie for 5 years in Dallas. This is the type of team I want! Not this soulless trash we get every week in Dallas. Fire Garrett now!!!

I'm with you!

Watching some of these other teams is all the proof you need to get rid of Garrett.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if jones cowboys lose tonight they have likea 15 per cent chance to make the playoffs I think whenthey lose there season will go south really quickly just don't see them winning very many more games

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

I bet you this means the exact opposite of what she just said. She’s just trying to instill false faith. Watch Byron Jones hobble on his first play out there.

Also, why is he doing a deep ball drill if he’s never going to turn his head to actually catch an interception?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if jones cowboys lose tonight they have likea 15 per cent chance to make the playoffs I think whenthey lose there season will go south really quickly just don't see them winning very many more games

And what was it last year when they where at 3-5?

I agree in a way, but last year they were heading into the toughest part of their schedule as well.

So you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.