Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
no worries. i knew the rule. i sat in the stadium for years hoping they would open it up but almost never do....

the 2016 eagles sunday night game they did open it though and the weather was great. Today is warm but right now the breeze has cooled it down a little. Great night to have the stadium fully open.

although I think they have a bad record with the roof and doors open.
I stopped paying attention to the NFL in 2008. I didn't know we drafted Zeke until week three of the preseason that year. So I'm glad to interact with you guys so I can stay up on the rule changes and player movements.

Zordon

Reaction score
They didn’t even look like they were having fun when they were winning.
Are you watching the Ravens right now? Yapping at the camera like Primetime & Irvin. Team celebrations in the endzone after a turnover...even Brandon Carr got in on it. Carr was a zombie for 5 years in Dallas. This is the type of team I want! Not this soulless trash we get every week in Dallas. Fire Garrett now!!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you watching the Ravens right now? Yapping at the camera like Primetime & Irvin. Team celebrations in the endzone after a turnover...even Brandon Carr got in on it. Carr was a zombie for 5 years in Dallas. This is the type of team I want! Not this soulless trash we get every week in Dallas. Fire Garrett now!!!
Hard to argue. Even though it would be your same agenda if we were winning.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Well, we’re either gonna win and be back in this thing or lose and riot until Garrett is gone. :thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles have a ton a dudes out for this game. I wonder how healthy the Cowboys two Ts are?

They are supposed to play.
We get 5 players back.

Cooper, Cobb, Smith, Collins, Jones
However I just seen where Cooper and Austin will be in more of a rotation to help Cooper stay fresh.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Smh that really is a shame. Remember last year when Zeke threw Dak into the Salvation Army bucket? Remember when Amari did a TD celebration? I’m trying to figure out what the hell happened from then to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.