Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

romonumberone

Reaction score
You guys act like Garrett wants to lose. Also even IF Garrett is not a great head coach. Dallas has other coaches to pick up the slack. The law of averages dictate that they all cannot be morons.... not saying that Garrett is.

cowboyec

Reaction score
☆Cowboys vs eagles October History☆
•Dallas is 18-15 v philly in October.
•3x Dallas and philly have played on todays date...10/20...Dallas is 2-1.
•'74...Cowboys won @ home 31-24
•'85...eagles won in philly 16-14
•'13...Cowboys won in philly 17-3
•Cowboys are 12-3 at home vs philly in October.

:flagwave:Go Cowboys...BEAT philly:flagwave:

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Indicators of a Dallas win.

1. At home.
2. Eagles Defense & pass defense sucks.
3. Amari is back.
4. Lael is back
5. Cobb is back.
6. Tyron is back.
7. Byron is back.
8. Cowboys have lost 3 in a row and it is a must win for Dallas & the head coach.
9. Desean Jackson is out.
10 Eagles are missing some other starters.
11. Cowboys have more talent.

There is 99% chance Dallas dominates this game.
Lol

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don't feel motivated. I have no enthusiasm about this game. Usually my adrenaline Flows at least 4 or 5 hours prior. I'm hoping at least an hour before the game I wake up and realize how important this is. Lose in 3 weeks in a low. Took the energy right out of me.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You guys act like Garrett wants to lose. Also even IF Garrett is not a great head coach. Dallas has other coaches to pick up the slack. The law of averages dictate that they all cannot be morons.... not saying that Garrett is.
not calling them morons. We just saying they're not true motivators. Where's the discipline the energy.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't mind staying up. I just want it worthwhile staying up LOL although I am in the East so kickoff is 8:20

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t fathom how we still have so many confident people with this team and staff. People seriously saying we should dominate.
Because we have the individual Talent we just need someone to take that talent and turn it into a team I always said give me a group of football players and I'll win a championship you can keep the prima donnas. It's all about coaching. And never make a mistake about understanding that. Not saying you do but if that's the truth no opinion

cowboyec

Reaction score
I think Gallup bounces back with a BIG game tonight.

gut-feeling CBs Jourdan Lewis and Chidobe Awuzie have solid games tonight on the defensive side.

Status
Not open for further replies.