Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
with Robert Quinn being our best pass-rusher...Im curious to see how that helps DLaw tonight....I think Quinn will get alot of attention from philly which should give #90 an opportunity or 2 too get after the QB.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if we just get out of our own way...we'd be 4-2 or better right now.
I work out with a 2 time Super Bowl running back. He's 65 now. But the point is this. Fans their adrenaline before the game. .they get excited they start shaking. They know how important a certain game or any game is. So if a fan is getting excited about the game. You know that the players are .
Also about a particular game. It's about controlling the adrenaline the energy. Not over playing with the energy. And that's hard to do in the first quarter sometimes. That's why coaching is so important. Putting everything in perspective. Well that's how it was explained to me by a true professional

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Indicators of a Dallas win.

1. At home.
2. Eagles Defense & pass defense sucks.
3. Amari is back.
4. Lael is back
5. Cobb is back.
6. Tyron is back.
7. Byron is back.
8. Cowboys have lost 3 in a row and it is a must win for Dallas & the head coach.
9. Desean Jackson is out.
10 Eagles are missing some other starters.
11. Cowboys have more talent.

There is 99% chance Dallas dominates this game.

Still Garrett is the coach.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m pretty meh about today. Not excited at all which is crazy. JG takes the fun out of the game for me now.
That's what I'm thinking myself turn on I just can't get excited I'm hoping about an hour before the game and hits me

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I just don't feel motivated. I have no enthusiasm about this game. Usually my adrenaline Flows at least 4 or 5 hours prior. I'm hoping at least an hour before the game I wake up and realize how important this is. Lose in 3 weeks in a low. Took the energy right out of me.

Almost same here. But still will get up at 03.20 am to watch the game. Can't help myself no matter what.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ezekiel Elliott. He's going to be the key today I believe. If he could just play a little bit more under control. He seems to be tripping over himself. He's just trying a bit too hard. I see a team struggling current that doesn't need to. Again my issue is coaching not the talent. And I'm not bashing Garrett because I believe two-player still believe in his system. We're lacking discipline and that could be because of energy. Because of the 4th quarter 3rd quarter when we were a little bit tired we actually played better.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I think Gallup bounces back with a BIG game tonight.

gut-feeling CBs Jourdan Lewis and Chidobe Awuzie have solid games tonight on the defensive side.

Need a bounce back from Byron Jones, too. He is the best end to put on Ertz who might easily kill us.

timb2

Reaction score
Chaz Green is not even with us and he already got hurt and is out for the year. He tripped over his shadow getting to the TV remote to watch the game tonight.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Neither were the Jets. How did that turn out again?
And who said the Jets were not a good football team I always thought they had very good defense. I just happened to get their quarterback against us.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott 12/32 114 yards 4 INTs
Zeke 28/53
Pollard 2/108 2 TDs
Witten 5/19
Armstrong 3 sacks

Wentz 31/34 425 yards 4 TDs, 3 drops
Jeffery 9/115 2 TDs
Ertz 10/128 2 TDs
Jenkins 1 INT, 1 TD

Eagles 35
Cowboys 17

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't feel motivated. I have no enthusiasm about this game. Usually my adrenaline Flows at least 4 or 5 hours prior. I'm hoping at least an hour before the game I wake up and realize how important this is. Lose in 3 weeks in a low. Took the energy right out of me.

Feel about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.