Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
I understand. We have a tough crew in here. At times, it's best to just let things lie because some of our fanbase, not all mind you, think they're ALWAYS right & also like to bully other members, no matter the topic.
Go Cowboys! :flagwave:
Yeah I know I tried to be fair to everyone's opinion unlike some who just flat out come out and criticize people like they did to me so I guess I get a little upset because I usually don't do that to other people I might think that but I try to keep it to myself

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Indicators of a Dallas win.

1. At home.
2. Eagles Defense & pass defense sucks.
3. Amari is back.
4. Lael is back
5. Cobb is back.
6. Tyron is back.
7. Byron is back.
8. Cowboys have lost 3 in a row and it is a must win for Dallas & the head coach.
9. Desean Jackson is out.
10 Eagles are missing some other starters.
11. Cowboys have more talent.

There is 99% chance Dallas dominates this game.

Indicators of a Cowboys loss..

635896602456106801-AP-Dallas-Cowboys-Camp-OTK10.jpg

1047277598.jpg.0.jpg

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You guys notice how much fun other teams seem to be having on the field? They are taking fake selfies after turnovers. Group celebrations after touchdowns. Dallas just seems like a dead team out there. But they have their ties tied super nice before the game as per Garrett orders.

That’s what I’m saying. A team that doesn’t enjoy football, doesn’t enjoy playing with each other, doesn’t have any energy or passion to play the game WILL LOSE. It really is a shame. When you look at winning teams, they have fun. They’re happy. This team used to look like it was having fun, but now, not so much.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That’s what I’m saying. A team that doesn’t enjoy football, doesn’t enjoy playing with each other, doesn’t have any energy or passion to play the game WILL LOSE. It really is a shame. When you look at winning teams, they have fun. They’re happy. This team used to look like it was having fun, but now, not so much.
When things start to go bad the whole team looks like they are in a trance.

starfan1

Reaction score
I stroll these threads and wonder why some of you even subject yourselves to such misery

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sorry but the roof being opened or closed is up to the NFL not Dallas. Dallas only controls the curtains. Just FYI. Not trying to upset you.

I actually believe it is up to Jerry. The NFL rules are the team makes the decision so long before the game. Not sure how long, maybe 2 hours. But once the choice is made, it can't be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.