Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristi Scales on the pregame just now.

Cooper and Cobb will play but Amari Cooper will be rotated in and out a lot according to Sanjay Lal. Tavon Austin will play a lot when he is rotated out.

Smith and Collins will play, zach martin missed a practice this week because of an ankle injury on top of the disc issue. Also looney injured his back this week too.

Byron Jones is full go kristi said she was told by Kris Richard.....Brown is out. Lewis will play for brown.

Practices were cut short this week because they had so many injured players. CJ Goodwin will play some corner this week after practicing there with brown and jones injured.

Kristi said the message all week was getting off to a fast start tonight and eliminating penalties.

CB61

Reaction score
I understand. We have a tough crew in here. At times, it's best to just let things lie because some of our fanbase, not all mind you, think they're ALWAYS right & also like to bully other members, no matter the topic.
Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lots former cowboys that were under Garret have moved on and won SB Rings. Says a lot.

Like who?

DeMarcus Ware, he came in under Parcells, so does he count against Garrett. He was on his downside for the most part of Garrett's early years.

Does Bennett truly count, he was a by product of Brady, and he did drop the winning TD in the SB, only for someone else to catch it later.

Not one player was a heavy contributor to change a team to a SB team.

Edit: I should say not one player that went to any team SB or not changed them significantly for the better.
Ware to Denver, they were already good, he did make them better.

Last edited:

CB61

Reaction score
Man. Payton has Bridgewater looking like a good Tom Brady out there. Dak had that kind of coaching he'd be a super star. Man!!! I wish we had Payton as a head coach.
We had a chance to keep him at one point Jerry should have made him assistant head coach knowing full well that Parcells wouldn't be there for the long run ?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

I actually believe it is up to Jerry. The NFL rules are the team makes the decision so long before the game. Not sure how long, maybe 2 hours. But once the choice is made, it can't be changed.
Yeah. The last article I found was 2015. But it said it's up to the team. They have to notify the NFL what they plan to do with the roof 90 min. before kickoff. Whether it's closed in the first half. Then opened 8n the second. They still have to let the NFL know. Couldn't find anything behind 2015. But Mike B80 is right.

It's on the team.

32BellyOption

Reaction score

Cooper and Cobb will play but Amari Cooper will be rotated in and out a lot according to Sanjay Lal. Tavon Austin will play a lot when he is rotated out.

Smith and Collins will play, zach martin missed a practice this week because of an ankle injury on top of the disc issue. Also looney injured his back this week too.

Byron Jones is full go kristi said she was told by Kris Richard.....Brown is out. Lewis will play for brown.

Practices were cut short this week because they had so many injured players. CJ Goodwin will play some corner this week after practicing there with brown and jones injured.

Kristi said the message all week was getting off to a fast start tonight and eliminating penalties.

Practices cut short means no execution and lots of penalties.

morat1959

Reaction score
Indicators of a Dallas loss.

1. Garrett is still the head coach

There is 99% chance Philly dominates this game because Garrett sucks at game planning and never adjusts to what the other team does. Plus, he never takes advantage of another teams injuries, and caves when his team loses only 1 key player.
This!!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Practices were cut short this week
because they had so many injured players. CJ Goodwin will play some corner this week after practicing there with brown and jones injured.

Yeah we’re losing. This is all I needed to hear to lose my faith

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It gets more and more confusing why the Cowboys and the great Will McClay coveted Dorance Armstrong so much in the draft.

But when you draft so well like we do I guess it doesn't matter.

fansince68

Reaction score

What happened to Devin Smith? This coaching staff is garbage.

morat1959

Reaction score
Prescott 12/32 114 yards 4 INTs
Zeke 28/53
Pollard 2/108 2 TDs
Witten 5/19
Armstrong 3 sacks

Wentz 31/34 425 yards 4 TDs, 3 drops
Jeffery 9/115 2 TDs
Ertz 10/128 2 TDs
Jenkins 1 INT, 1 TD

Eagles 35
Cowboys 17
Will this get the clapper fired? If so, I’m all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.