Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tau was pedestrian in his first start-- but after his first drive fumble, he held his own ---AND HIS TEAMMATES STEM UP to help get a victory for the Dolphins.
2nd year HC Brian Flores appears to be turning around that team.

Well Go Dolphins, bro.

Reactions: CWR

Carson

Reaction score
Tau was pedestrian in his first start-- but after his first drive fumble, he held his own ---AND HIS TEAMMATES STEM UP to help get a victory for the Dolphins.
2nd year HC Brian Flores appears to be turning around that team.

Can the Cowboys team step up for DiNucci in a similar effort?

Thats the thing. The Dolphins carried Tua. We likely need Nooch to carry us

blueblood70

Reaction score
why is Robinson still inactive? all these changes this week on defense you would think he woul finally get some time.. Thompsons been horrible, wasn't woods not at practice all week?

how bad could Robinson be?

Carson

Reaction score
why is Robinson still inactive? all these changes this week on defense you would think he woul finally get some time.. Thompsons been horrible, wasn't woods not at practice all week?

how bad could Robinson be?

I read reports he hasn’t grasped the defense yet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I read reports he hasn’t grasped the defense yet.
umm what defense lol i mean this is now the time of the year we all call training day, we have little shot at being worse might as well throw the young guys under fire..all of them..

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Winning this division at 5-11 or 6-10 is like something you want to forget. That being the case, they might as well go pass heavy tonight. Zeke is not going to impress anyone anymore, throw the ball and let's see this DaNucci kid scramble for his life, that might be what he wants and he might thrive in that atmosphere/pressure, it might help him forget he is QBing for the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football.

Throw the ball!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I would like to think being called cowards all week would wake this team up but sadly I doubt that is the case

Jipper

Reaction score
I’ve got a feeing I’m going to be in bed early tonight

Zman5

Reaction score
What will Dinucci do to the EaGirls tonight?

giphy-1.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
(Anybody who expects DiNucci to be anything but awful tonight isn't being realistic. He's a 7th round rookie who carried a consensus undraftable grade with an abbreviated off-season and no preseason. He should and probably will look lost and woefully unprepared. Now back to your regular programming.)
but some players who were like Brady 6th round Romo and Warner udfas..i man you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.