Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Pregame Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys attack the Eagles secondary. Great game for Dak to demonstrate his capabilities and I believe he will. Establish enough of a ground game to keep the Eagles guessing. I still think the Cowboys have a good enough team to make the Super Bowl. Obviously there's a lot of games left and the unforeseen but the NFL is highly competitive this season. The general consensus is that the Cowboys haven't beaten a quality opponent. Beating the Eagles today helps render that viewpoint less viable. So many opportunities to prove the doubters wrong today. Go Cowboys!!!!!

Carson

Reaction score
If the Cowboys don’t at least make a game of it today, no one’s going to believe in them.
Let’s be real for a minute.

They could win by two scores and people will still bash them and say it wasn’t a legit win.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score

They could win by two scores and people will still bash them and say it wasn’t a legit win.
Or revert back to getting blown out by the 49ers and losing to AZ to justify their not being a legitimate contender. Haters gonna hate. Just win and prove them wrong.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
They’ll be looked at as a legit contender if they come out of Philly with a win today. Philly is for real and they’re unbeaten at home this season.
It'll answer the question on if they can win a big game, instead of just beating up on the lesser teams. The Question on whether they can kick it up a notch and play playoff football would still remain.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pressure got to Tua... fumbled 4th down snap and they lose!! 21-14

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
i can't wait for the game...in Chicago for the weekend about to put on my Micah jersey and walk around town giddy until it starts

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Don’t know how anyone could say it’s not a legit win against a team that’s got the best record in the league and is the defending NFC champions. It will clearly be a legit win. Anyone who says it’s not, either has no clue or simply hates the Cowboys.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I have a feeling one of two things will happen:

1. We win by at least 14 (my vote)
2. We will be cussing out the Titans for trading them AJ Brown

Zman5

Reaction score
My bold prediction:

Ceedee will have more yards than Brown in this game.

75boyz

Reaction score
I will continue to look for the gameday advantage of this SB winning playcaller.
I will also be looking for optimal decision making by this QB.

Last week was the first game that the signal caller and QB showed that they could perform their jobs at a consistently productive level.

The irony that the offense looked much more effective based on being like last year's offense did not go un-noticed.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Well, that was the knock on Hall.. He's been concussed a time or two.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Trying to be excited for this game but my pup has not been doing well this weekend. Hope we can bring home the W and he gets better :confused:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I Like to move it move it
He likes to move it move it
She likes to move it move it
We like to....MOVE IT

So here it is, our hated rival.
Will we be victors of the day
Or
Will the majority of Cowboys nation go full on melt down mode
after the teams loses.

I think I hear Def Leppard playing Bringing on a heartbreak
mr Brain--- since i come from HOMERVILLE....all i see is victory every week....and to all that think they are being more real...with like...lets get real the Sheagles are superior team good chance we lose?...i say then Dear sir why be a fan?...for fan=fanatic....i see it as...."Damn the torpedoes...Full Steam ahead"....vs....uh uh but my analytics say "this" and the 10,000 times i put it through so called computer says "that"...so although i would hope we win
we probably wont???....i just say....where is the fanhood "faith"?....cause we know on any given sunday stuff goes down in NFL that is completely different than all analytics and computer generated feeback....in other words the lack of true fanhood is total Buzz-Kill...but please do not take any of this personally it was not meant for any one individual...Go-Cowboys and How Bout Dem Cowboys

mldardy

Reaction score
I Like to move it move it
He likes to move it move it
She likes to move it move it
We like to....MOVE IT

So here it is, our hated rival.
Will we be victors of the day
Or
Will the majority of Cowboys nation go full on melt down mode
after the teams loses.

I think I hear Def Leppard playing Bringing on a heartbreak