Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Pregame Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
I just keep hearing in my head Mr Miyagi.. "you stay focused, your best Football still inside, now time to let out!"

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Eagles are the deepest, most talented team in football. They're playing at home against a team who notoriously shrinks against top-tier competition. There's no reason they should lose this game.

Go 'Boys.

Cydios

Reaction score
Eagles are the deepest, most talented team in football. They're playing at home against a team who notoriously shrinks against top-tier competition. There's no reason they should lose this game.

Go 'Boys.
Just the type of game you would lose. Funny what expectations sometimes leads to. We should all know, we're Dallas fans.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
mr Vanilla---this might call for the Militia on way little Ceasars?....of course after the game?
are we talking headquarters or your local pizz purveyor? If local we need more volunteers to strike all at once

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just win baby!
mr Aven---Love it....notice it does not say...how did you win?....do we pay close attention to the rules>>>NOPE

Just win baby....i am giving huge bounty on Hurts knee....take out Hurts then AJ Brown much less factor

i know that is terrible of me to even insinuate such rule breaking....but at least i am a Rebel with a cause???

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Like most I'm holding my breath till we actually get underway.
This IS the test. No excuses, it's why we rested Tyron with his stinger, all hands on deck !
Get this dub. Today and all the naysayers can kick rocks. But we can't shrivel today, they must stand up ! We all know what the Cowboys narrative is - win today and that will change....
I hate the Eagles more than any other team in the NFC ! Let's make this our catalyst game for the remainder of this season.
BEAT. THEIR. ***** !!!

Bizwah

Reaction score
I would love to see us actually be the more physical team. You really don't see that very often. Both our defense and offense are talented, but they rarely bully an opponent. We are athletic and fast, but we just don't seem like a physically dominant team.

tromofan

Reaction score
The Eagles are a lot to stop defensively, especially when it is 1st and 9(Tush Push) for them wherever they are on the field. But I just have a feeling the boys will come out of there with a W today. Only because not many are giving them a chance to.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well wish me luck guys I decided to go ahead and throw on my Parsons jersey and gonna head up to a local sports bar here in Arlington boomer jacks and hope there's not a whole bunch of Eagles fans there you know that might increase my stress level especially if we start getting beat lol

so I'm headed out into the wild and see if we have a good turnout of Cowboys fans there I'm praying..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, I would like to see us win, but as long as we don't lose by 20 or more points.... I won't meltdown.
mr "D"----HOMER GORICO has no choice....lose by 1 or 40....3 days in bed...inconsolable..followed by needing

a nurse to wheel me out for a little sunshine for 2 days while simultaneously being hand-fed...mostly broth

and some crackers....then on day 6 huge injection of B-12...followed by day 7---back to

HOMERSVILLE...disclaimer.....not recommended for anyone under 18

Status
Not open for further replies.