Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
5LLjOln.gif

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Pretty sure I just heard Glazer say that Parsons won't be replacing Gregory at DE.

Bad move. Basham is getting exposed with so many snaps.
Both Basham and Armstrong are terrible. Traffic cones could block them. Zero talent.

Ryan will have 10-12 seconds to easily find the wide open receiver. It doesn't matter how good the coverage is; eventually, a Falcon or two will inevitably get open for the easy reception.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So what’s it gonna be? Are we gonna show resiliency and have a great bounce back game?

Carson

Reaction score
Both Basham and Armstrong are terrible. Traffic cones could block them. Zero talent.

Ryan will have 10-12 seconds to easily find the wide open receiver. It doesn't matter how good the coverage is; eventually, a Falcon or two will inevitably get open for the easy reception.
Patterson scares me out of the backfield. He is going to go off today

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I hope Matt Ryan stocked up on marshmallows, graham crackers, Hershey's chocolates, fire wood, food and flint. He's going to need it for all those loooooooooong campfires in the pocket he'll be enjoying while waiting for a receiver to get open since there won't be any Dallas pass rush.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Hoping for a serious bounce back today.
If Steele comes out first series and stinks...then it could be a long day. I would have moved Martin...put in McGovern. ...but that's me. :popcorn:

Oh by the way...Greg Olson sucks:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.