Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope Matt Ryan stocked up on marshmallows, graham crackers, Hershey's chocolates, fire wood, food and flint. He's going to need it for all those loooooooooong campfires in the pocket he'll be enjoying while waiting for a receiver to get open since there won't be any Dallas pass rush.
You must be fun at parties.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Both Basham and Armstrong are terrible. Traffic cones could block them. Zero talent.

Ryan will have 10-12 seconds to easily find the wide open receiver. It doesn't matter how good the coverage is; eventually, a Falcon or two will inevitably get open for the easy reception.
Jerry loves Armstrong.

I'm worried he signs him to a Jaylon contract because he doesn't want to lose the entire 18 class.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Morning All; Let's hope we play solid today with heart and hustle and more importantly walk away with a W. Atlanta has been playing very well and regardless of power rankings and all the logic around who can do what, I have a bad feeling it is going to be another nail biter and not with the desired outcome. Hope I am woefully wrong.

G O C O W B O Y S ! ! !

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Jerry loves Armstrong.

I'm worried he signs him to a Jaylon contract because he doesn't want to lose the entire 18 class.
Armstrong isn't even a JAG. He's not even as good as Jack Crawford was. He's a practice squad caliber, preseason filler player.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully our oline isn't as dreadful as last week, or this is gonna be another long one.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Falcons goes 2 yards deep, Pollard, coming right, shakes a tackle and dropped at the 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.