Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I’m liking this game much better than last week haha.
Well, I would hope so.
:laugh:

Wish I could be sure that all the Anti-<person> enjoyed winning too, but it seems like their hatred for said player/coach does not allow that.
:facepalm:

goshan

Reaction score
I think we may regret not trading one because I think Gallup will be a pretty solid WR for a while. But I get why we can't really try and keep all 3. Too much money. Maybe we just need to try and go out and win it all while we got em.

I would seriously consider keeping Gallup over Cooper. Love Coop but I don't see him having long career.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah I don't get why people don't understand that you can't be a pass pass pass pass pass all the time team. You don't eat up any clock and if you don't move the chains you keep exposing your defense to harm. You HAVE to keep running the ball even if it doesn't break big all the time. A steady 3-4 yards is all you need.

Because people have lost patience........the youngins are used to everything being achieved instantaneously

Some things have to be done low and slow

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think we may regret not trading one because I think Gallup will be a pretty solid WR for a while. But I get why we can't really try and keep all 3. Too much money. Maybe we just need to try and go out and win it all while we got em.

The rams went all in on OBJ when they didn't necessarily need him. Having 3 good wideouts is a very good thing and we have that. Why trade one now for a pick when all anyone wants here is a SB.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Not denying that.

But so does like 99% of the players in the NFL. Yet depending on one's view on a specific player, they are typically blinded to the good / bad plays said player makes.

Unfortunately they keep themselves from seeing a more complete picture due to their own bias.
:thumbup:
The Falcons left guard just did exactly what CW did. Your point is well made!

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
4th and VERY long -

Punt Lamb received at the 26, makes several guys miss, gets close to the 40.
I see you call the game often - kudos - much appreciated from those who dont always get a steam to work

Status
Not open for further replies.