***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
defense playing inspiring football once again... Too bad the coach makes idiotic decisions and changes field position & Ogletree-Dunbar drop passes that would've been 1st downs and kept drives alive... Please step up offense & show you are ready to get on the defenses level

Zordon

Reaction score
aikemirv;4823168 said:
I don't want to hear anymore crap about Romo when he has to put up with Dez and Ogletree.

Dez has a perfect TD strike coming to him - all he has to do is go up for it but he fades back to catch it over his shoulder giving the defender the angle on the ball and Ogletree - please.... get him off the field!
wow you romo stans are PATHETIC. are you freaking kidding me blaming that on Dez?! wow

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
The Natural;4823198 said:
So you're really blaming that play on Dez :lmao2: Some of you dont even try to hide your agenda. Romo had him OPEN the pass was late thats why Asante Samuel was able to make a play on the ball. You are RIDICULOUS

It must kill you that it wasn't intercepted. You are the one who is ridiculous. Can't wait till Romo is extended for four more years.

Gameover

Reaction score
punt sucks.I hope I dont jinx him, but I think Scandrick has played well lately.He's even made some nice tackles.His tackling was awful last season.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4823179 said:
There's got to be something the team can do in order to improve when it comes to getting on top of loose balls.

I watched the Bears force like 6 turnovers in the first half today and they've been blowing the rest of the league out of the water in terms of turnovers for the last 8 or so years.

A lot of the fans like to point out how the ball hops to other teams and all the lucky bounces but you can look at the Bears and see it's not just happenstance.

That team is coached to be as advantageous as possible. Tim Jennings is a one man wrecking crew when it comes to turnovers.

It's unreal.
I think the Cowboys Defensive players are so shocked when they get a shot at a turnover that they freeze up :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So you're really blaming that play on Dez :lmao2: Some of you dont even try to hide your agenda. Romo had him OPEN the pass was late thats why Asante Samuel was able to make a play on the ball. You are RIDICULOUS

The pass came late partly cuz Romo didn't have a clean pocket and had to move a little before throwing it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Yes, I am, you watch that play he has inside position and fades to the right to try to catch it at its lowest point rather than running straight and catching it at its highest.

That is a fact!

DallasJ7

Reaction score
actually on 4th and 3, they really should've gone for it. but hey, if they want to give away a great chance at points, that's cool with me.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

There's no need to blame. It was textbook on Samuels part.

Sometimes a great defensive play isn't because the offense made a mistake.....sometimes it's just a great defensive play.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
wow Felix has day light to the left & runs right into the middle of the defense.. Smart RB we have