***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo, not a lot of jibber jabber at the line, he's just lining up and getting the ball out quick.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
the running game is so bad without Murray we can't even run anymore on 3rd and 1 and short yardage situations lol

Great effort by Miles

alohawg

Reaction score
That effort to gain the 1st by Felix was huge, especially if the Cowboys end up with points on this drive while eating clock.

Gameover

Reaction score
Austin is having a good season.He's underrated despite being overpaid.

Zordon

Reaction score
aikemirv;4823241 said:
You watch it again and tell me Dez played the ball - he did not at all- miles makes that catch for a TD!
you don't have to push your agenda to destroy dez in order to protect romo on every ****ing play. he was streaking down the field and asante made a great play. case closed.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4823281 said:
witten was open right der

He wasn't the first option I don't think. I'm happy with the outcome of the play though. :)

slomoxn

Reaction score
The Natural;4823198 said:
So you're really blaming that play on Dez :lmao2: Some of you dont even try to hide your agenda. Romo had him OPEN the pass was late thats why Asante Samuel was able to make a play on the ball. You are RIDICULOUS
Thanks bro, I read that and asked myself if i was watching a different game. I'm not blaming either one of them, it was just a great play by a great defender. If anything maybe Romo throws it earlier if he trusts Dez to be where he is supposed to be but no fault of anyones.