***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

MegaMagick

Reaction score
If we could pull our heads out of our butts we'd realize we have some gems on this team. Harris, Beasley, etc.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4823300 said:
I'm liking what I'm seeing from Dunbar so far, would be nicer if the OL were blocking...

Me too. Nice vision and quickness. Would be dangerous if we gave him a little room to run.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
k we changed field position, check mark there... Time to finish a drive off and get a TD this time though fellas!! 13-3 at HT would feel great starting off with the ball in the 2nd half

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
crashintonickdm;4823325 said:
offense is moving.

need a TD here. score with no time left, idealy. get the ball at half and go up 20-6.

I like the way you think.

Zordon

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4823337 said:
If we could pull our heads out of our butts we'd realize we have some gems on this team. Harris, Beasley, etc.
i don't know about gems. but this team should be 1 or 2 games better than its record.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCoolFan;4823314 said:
Looks like the Phillip Tanner Era has come to an end. The missed block last week might've been the final straw.

Felix might be hearing footsteps, too. If Dunbar can hold up in pass pro, he might earn some real playing time.

BRoni

Reaction score
aikemirv;4823334 said:
Dez did not stay in stride toward the ball, he waited on the ball to come over his shoulder and drifted to the right. If you can't see him drift to his right, you are not watching!. Dez has to make one step adjustment to go up for the ball, instead his adjust to wait for the ball to see if it comes over the db

Dude, the ball was just thrown late.

slomoxn

Reaction score
panchucko;4823326 said:
so is this a message to Otree. Let Beasely play
It'll be a short lived message, they don't make changes very often around here.

chuffly

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4823319 said:
Why don't we use Beasley like the Pats use Edelman and Welker?

Heck, this team could really use an actual slot guy.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4823337 said:

Yep. Seems like we always need something to force our hand (injuries or repeated mistakes).

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4823333 said:
Once we complete this team there is so much potential. I try to be patient.

Man I know. I have been a fan since 3rd grade, 98. As you know, we have 1 playoff win and are .500 since then. I'm definitely being veryyyyyy patient.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, our line is so pathetic. Not a single one of the Falcon defensive linemen went backwards on the 3rd and inches.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So Mac Bernadaeu is our worst Offensive Linemen... and we run behind him?