Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
At this point we may as well tank the season. They are going to be 2-3 going into the bye.

This. The way things have shaped out, it's just not the year. There's probably going to be one more major injury too. At least get a high draft pick out of this mess of a season.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Terrible series.

Holding on the return? I know they can't catch everything but when 2 guys are alone in the middle of the field it is pretty much impossible to miss.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Smith getting owned there.

I hate to say it, but he's actually been pretty mediocre so far this year. His declining play is one of the reasons they're not running left as much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't still great, but his play has been spotty this season.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
randle has 2 yards since the 1st quarter

what a pathetuc showing from this coaching staff, garbage. garrett thinks clapping and slapping butts is motivating

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
3rd and short and we are throwing the ball, and weeden just stands there, ridiculous...this offense is so predictable....no adjustments at all...and they cant even figure out that Atlanta figured them out

kevm3

Reaction score
Once they shut down the middle of the field and eliminate the dink and dunks and limit the running game, it's over for Weeden. He simply can't punish teams down the field. Put Cassell in next game.

crazytown41

Reaction score
So fortunate Hardy and Ro back against the Pats. They wouldve scored 60+ against this D. Still might

Status
Not open for further replies.