Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I'd love to get a real OC in here. Look at what ATL is doing with their offense. They can get their best receiver the ball. We do something, it works, but the other team shuts it down and we NEVER adjust.

Been like that for years.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
That running back is freaking good.. he looks twice as fast as our defense. Oh well they have better players.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'd love to get a real OC in here. Look at what ATL is doing with their offense. They can get their best receiver the ball. We do something, it works, but the other team shuts it down and we NEVER adjust.

lol.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Absolutely, I'm not sure what people expect with all of the injuries.
What we expect is for our team to not blow multiple leads and not have our coaches look like deers in the headlights. That's what makes a great coach.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I do wonder what happened to the great defense we saw in the first two weeks. I'm stunned by this performance in the 2nd half.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No people told me Terrance Williams was a good player and if he gets one on one since he so goooood he should beat you. Right? Lol

He being covered by everyone's top corner with Dez out and the Cowboys aren't looking to throw to WR's anyway fearing Weeden will turn it over al day.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Lol take matt ryan and julio jones off that offense

Status
Not open for further replies.