Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
Why did he just fall down and not run out of bounce or at least try for the first down. What is the front office thinking?

BigWillie

Reaction score
It's not hard -- you're down 2 scores, TAKE A CHANCE DOWN FIELD. If you make a mistake, so what? I'd fault him less for that than doing this check down garbage.

9of11

Reaction score
I think the game plan was good but comes to a point that they should have known they would adjust and we didnt....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't know why people are complaining about dinks and dunks and Weeden.

They put up 28 freaking points. That should be enough for you to win games.

This loss is on the defense. They can't stop anyone today.

Yea really. I never expected the offense to get 28 points before the game started . The defense has sucked today.

lwehlers

Reaction score
what an awful defense. I know we are missing a lot of people but still the defense looks worse then I thought it would today.

Stinger_Splash

Reaction score
short passes, short passes....Falcs just doing what any good team would do, if QB cant make throws downfield and only short throws...stop them....thats what they did. Falcs D is not that good..our offense sucks right now...
Yep. The injuries have completely derailed our season. Maybe we should tank. Hate to say that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The body catcher is a loser, can't put his hands out and catch with his hands.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Weeden is what he is. Our trenches were demolished in 2nd half. Nice hands twill

Wizarus

Reaction score
Try a pass past 10 yards please... Go down the field to Butler once or get him off the field

It's not going to happen. When you've locked on certain things you've deemed as safe options, it's extremely hard to unlock off of them.

I honestly think it's time to start a new QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.