Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I said at halftime giving up a cheap 3 right before the half was a bad sign with the defense heading into the second half. Similar to what happened vs the Packers in the playoffs. Gave them a cheap 3 right before the half and our D struggled the entire second half.

agreed,

fishspill

Reaction score
Williams isn't so much a bragging point today for the FO pick-trading genius line of thought.

toto1939

Reaction score
Turning point of game....not running time off clock at end of 1st half, giving Falcons points and momentum from that point forward

coogrfan

Reaction score
OMG he's a WR. That's what his position is. Are you are insane?

Wide receivers line up outside; slot guys line up in the slot. Pretty simple really.

The point that was being made was that we can't restrict the passing game to the area inside the numbers. That's a recipe for failure.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I never want to see Weeden again but this game is not on him. He did what he could. The defense reverted back to not stopping anything. This game is on the D. 100%!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I guess you can't blame Weeden all the way. This defense doesn't have any players outside of Crawford and Lee.

Sydla

Reaction score
I never want to see Weeden again but this game is not on him. He did what he could. The defense reverted back to not stopping anything. This game is on the D. 100%!

Weeden was awful in the 2nd half. So yeah, he gets some blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.