Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTown214

Reaction score
So not only take away Ryan/Jones... but while we're at it take away their best corner, their two best pass rushers, their second best linebacker, and their starting left guard...

after that, this would've been an even matchup.

mldardy

Reaction score
Turning point of game....not running time off clock at end of 1st half, giving Falcons points and momentum from that point forward

That wasn't the turning point. The turning point was what Troy just mentioned. Getting the ball across the 50 at the start of the 2nd half and coming away with no points.

MathewSK81

Reaction score
I have no faith in T-Will. Every time he catches the ball I'm surprised. We still need a number 2 WR.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
39 points to the Falcons.

I would rip Marinelli and tell him to get his butt to work after this if I were Garrett.

Amy50632

Reaction score
Missing this duo badly
89112aa55df04f012dddd5380c95f147_600x400.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yea really. I never expected the offense to get 28 points before the game started . The defense has sucked today.

Me either.

I figured the D would have to play lights out and we could maybe win a 17-14 game, maybe score 20 if we're lucky.

I never expected they'd get 28. The defense couldn't stop anyone. They let Jones and that running back just absolutely destroy them and they never did a thing to adjust to either.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Williams has to have one drop per game just like WItten needs one False start per game. :rolleyes:

Stinger_Splash

Reaction score
I never want to see Weeden again but this game is not on him. He did what he could. The defense reverted back to not stopping anything. This game is on the D. 100%!

Oh yeah, but we needed offense in the second half. Once ATL figured out those short throws, Weeden was useless. No throws down the field at all.

Sydla

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll have the balls to tell Weeden to take a hike this week and install Cassel as the starter?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never want to see Weeden again but this game is not on him. He did what he could. The defense reverted back to not stopping anything. This game is on the D. 100%!

No he didn't. The guy had no motivation on that final drive, none. No QB who is actually competitive dumps it off before reading down the field with 2 minutes on the clock.

He sucks, he's not talented, and he shouldn't be on an NFL roster. Any bum QB can dump it off the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.