Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We made it a gain. Too bad we had those 3 fumbles lost and not to even speak about those 2 punt fakes that gave the falcons the ball in great field position.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I have to give Dallas props. They've definitely battled back, but we won't go anywhere because our defense is PATHETIC!!!!!!!! And I'm being generous.

fifaguy

Reaction score
We never get onsides kicks.

Makes the stupidity of that play call on the 2 pt conversion so maddening.

It's weird because the players and coaches body language is just like meh whatever

droopdog7

Reaction score
Simple stuff man I think it’s called pros and cons idk tho may be wrong.

Pros of going for it- Down by 1 possession, kick extra points.

Cons- 2 score game, with our D that’s a death sentence.

Pros of extra point- Down by 1 possession

There is no chance of being down 2 possession if you go for the extra point. Not that hard man.
Now move the missed two point conversion to the second TD. How on gods earth does it help?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Lincoln
Riley

Should always gave been the hire
MM doesn’t know his team with just 3 weeks of preseason and he’s been an NFL head coach for 10 years. Lincoln would have been a disaster this year and I wanted him at the time.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow we have become the Atlanta Falcons of 2018 and 2019. Dak has become Matt Ryan. King of garbage time points.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Wonder if Aaron Rodgers was right about his football IQ. Looks like Garrett 2.0. Or maybe worst. Those fake punts where stupid. And not going for the field goat to tie the game last week was really stupid.
He's stacking bad decisions on top of bad decisions. Looks like a bad hire thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.