Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah, because the coaches are playing the game.

No, but the coach manages the game and is responsible for planning and scheming. Another game and another completely unprepared team with no urgency and back to the predictable style of coaching. So while the coach doesn't play the team can't overcome the opponent and the clueless idiot on the sideline.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson gets the Ravens in FG range to end the half. 13-7 Ravens over Bengals at the half.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
All we did was risk getting Zeke hurt that last drive. If you’re not going to go for the score take the knee

seamus18

Reaction score
It also looks like Matt Ryan wants to give the ball away, but we're having no part of it. :banghead:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
That end of the half right there should get garret fired if we lose this game. You could get to midfield, complete another short pass and either hail mary it (you have a guy like rico) or kick it with maher (who has a huge leg)
Rico can't jump.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Lemme get this straight. I haven't been watching but saw the 39 seconds before the half. 2 longer passes inside their 25. Get to mid field with a timeout and 6 seconds left and let time expire.

Was that a correct recap? Won't be shocked if if was, just making sure I'm not that hungover
It was a long mid field

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe the Cowboys need to hire a clock management coach so he can tell the idiot carrot when to call timeout. Could have called a timeout and taken a last shot into the end zone before the half and he just let the clock run out. Even the announcer was flummoxed.
I agree but no way dak can throw to the endzone with his noodle floppy arm wobble balls

Patrick

Reaction score
The Cowboys should COMFORTABLY be in control of thei game. Beasley drops a sure, easy TD and the Dallas D drops two sure INTs.

Atlanta should be scoreless. Let that sink in how good this D is otherwise.

I can't blame Heath for that, he got destroyed, that was a fantastic play by the #1 receiver in the league.

Collins though, that has to be caught regardless of his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.