Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas72

Reaction score
Couple of legitimate questions:

1. Does anyone think Linehan should have a job on Monday morning?

2. Could any team out perform Linehan's play calling?

3. Does anyone here think LVE isnt the real deal? STUD.

4. How in the hell can the Cowboys ALWAYS seem to drop sure INTs?

5. Does anyone here think Atlanta is a better team than the Cowboys? No way in hell.
Offense is lol....they actually cal plays lol

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Zeke must get 15 carries this half. The also need to run some screens and quick slants to Cooper to get him going.

You watch this and truly wonder what Scott Linehan is thinking.

mardwin

Reaction score
That end of the half right there should get garret fired if we lose this game. You could get to midfield, complete another short pass and either hail mary it (you have a guy like rico) or kick it with maher (who has a huge leg)

That might get him an extension with GM Jerry. Garrett showed poised and flipped the field position by geting to the 40's before the half.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So sick of playcalling being dictated by limitations of our QB. How do you not take shots to get a FG and then possibly a last second hail mary?

But yet we keep our guys and coaches and deal with the same bs almost every single game.There's obviously a rooted problem, stop keeping them around.
The thing in, Dak actually does have enough arm strength to throw the ball 60 yards in the air. It might not be accurate, but he can certainly get there.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Lemme get this straight. I haven't been watching but saw the 39 seconds before the half. 2 longer passes inside their 25. Get to mid field with a timeout and 6 seconds left and let time expire.

Was that a correct recap? Won't be shocked if if was, just making sure I'm not that hungover

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm betting the first play after the half will be a bootleg right by Dak…...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys need to hire a clock management coach so he can tell the idiot carrot when to call timeout. Could have called a timeout and taken a last shot into the end zone before the half and he just let the clock run out. Even the announcer was flummoxed.

Exactly. Guy coaches like this team is 9-0.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After such a promising game last week, the first half offense was a complete throughback to poor clock management, poor play-calling and poor performance on the field

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Defense must be impressive considering Atlanta only has 6pts. I saw that heath almost got an int.

Status
Not open for further replies.