Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
The game is at 8 pm in Europe depending on the timezones. Afternoon games start at 11:25 pm and the night games at 03:20 am. I had to go to work sleepless for some weeks now. Finally a game at a great time.

:starspin::flagwave:
How do you watch the games, via a link or you get games on your TV there? I was in Rome and maybe it was just the hotel cable package but no NFL games were anywhere to be found on the TV.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They lose today...and you will have a whole lot of people joining you...:popcorn: It's a must win today...to keep pace. Who knows??? Maybe by Thanksgiving night...we could be tied for first. Or we could be completely out of it by today.

You're giving us a lot to think about, Floaty.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Someone in another thread wrote that Connor Williams is starting. I haven't read that anywhere and I haven't heard it on the pregame show.

Anyone have any reliable information or link?

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
How do you watch the games, via a link or you get games on your TV there? I was in Rome and maybe it was just the hotel cable package but no NFL games were anywhere to be found on the TV.

There is that Fox Sports international channel airing in some European countries. They broadcast 5 games live a week. TNF, Sunday noon, afternoon and night games, MNF. When a Dallas game is not on the schedule, which is rare, I watch the games on Canada channels on IPTV. Today's game is on CTV Toronto :)

I think skysports is the broadcaster in Italy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone in another thread wrote that Connor Williams is starting. I haven't read that anywhere and I haven't heard it on the pregame show.

Williams is active and can play. But will not start from what read.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He’s not starting.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I read that Sua is starting, but Williams would be available.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
There is that Fox Sports international channel airing in some European countries. They broadcast 5 games live a week. TNF, Sunday noon, afternoon and night games, MNF. When a Dallas game is not on the schedule, which is rare, I watch the games on Canada channels on IPTV. Today's game is on CTV Toronto :)

I think skysports is the broadcaster in Italy.
Yea it was skysports.

basstapp

Reaction score
For what it's worth William's was lining up with the others ones in stretching and drills portion.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have a good feeling about this game. Cowboys look hyped pregame.

Trying to finish up some recorded local shows. Game Day Live right now. Can get it finished in time for kick off. Have not got to look at any other pre game stuff
Good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.